Status: A work in progress for years and years and years ... etc

Headfirst for Halos

His Side of The Story

*Billie's pov*

I stood a little away from the school on a quiet street. I was waiting for my girlfriend, you may think. Nope, I was waiting for the person I had come to resent. To hate.

"Where the fuck is she?" I muttered to myself.

I had told her to be here after school. She had always showed up before. Never once defied me or spoke back. Or told anyone, that I know of.

You see, I took my frustration out on this girl. Mel. I have known her since I can remember. We grew up together. You may call it bullying. I don't.

She lives across the street from me and tries in vain to escape me in the mornings. How funny it is to watch her scurry down the street. You may wonder why I 'bully' this poor girl. I'll tell you why. She doesn't appreaciate what she has. Her family.

My father died when I was ten. A horrible time. Yeah, sure she was there, but she was with her father. She had a complete family, aswell as her being the only child. She was spoiled and loved to death. Never had, has to do a thing. Never has to cope on her own. She has the perfectfamily life.

I have to make some imperfection on her. She has to realise what she has. What she has that others want desperately. What I want desperately, but will never and can never have.

I waited for another half hour just to see if she was trying to avoid me, if she thought she could escape me. I looked at my watch once more and decided to go for a walk around town. Maybe she had gone there, gone a detour to pass me.

I walked for a while through the streets of the town, occasionally going in a few shops. The sun started to go down, but I didn't want to go home yet. So I headed for the beach.

The beach was the only really calming place I could go to. Noone ever went there.
Mel had once taken me there. We went camping for a few hours and laughed about many things like young, naive children do.

I neared the beach after the sun had set. I saw two figures ahead. Confused, I continued to walk forwards. Noone ever came here. It was my place. As the figures neared I could make them out.

Mel with that new guy. Just as they passed me they kissed.

The slut.

She took some new guy to mybeach, to fuck him?
Anger boiled inside of me. She thought she was perfect, could do anything. Not in school. I had made sure of that.

I climbed up onto the rocks where I sat and gazed out onto the water.

She had brought that new guy here.
I knew she knew about the beach, but him?
Now everyone would know.
My fists curled in rage. I stood up and headed home.
I would get her tomorrow.