The Sound of a Million Dreams and Scars

Image

I sat down on the grass breathing in the cool air. It was unbelievable green and smelled fresh. The sun was shining on my skin making it warm and itchy. I smiled a little to myself thinking of my memories. The only thing I had left of her. I would have wished to spent this mind-boggling day with her. To add another breath-taking chapter to my memories, instead I had to add another miserable chapter. Everything was so quiet. I could only hear the birds singing. I wanted to close my eyes, I just couldn’t. Whenever I closed my eyes I would see her beautiful face. I would see her smiling face, her crying face and her angry and disappointed face. I couldn’t handle it. It was too much for me. Knowing I would never see her face again, touch her skin or hear her soft and sugary voice. She was gone and she was gone for real.

I do not own anyone in the fic
  1. Chapter 1
    I would have wished to spent this mind-boggling day with her
  2. Chapter 2
    “I wish we could lay here forever just holding hands.”
  3. Chapter 3
    I got up to buy two Caffè Latte. When I walked back I realized how beautiful see was.
  4. Chapter 4
    “I think I’ll take the roast veal with a pommes fondant and bordelaise.”
  5. Chapter 5
    She could get so angry, that I was actually speechless and scared of her.