The Sound of a Million Dreams and Scars

Chapter 5



I woke up. It was in the middle of the night. It was jet black outside and the lights in the house were all on. I must had been sleeping for quite a long time. I got up from the couch to get to the bedroom, so I could carry on sleeping. There was no point in staying up in the middle of the night. I lain down in my bed and strip into boxer shorts. My eyelids felt heavy, but every time I closed my eyes, it was like some kind of force opened my eyes again. I was tired, but I couldn’t close my eyes. Then I remembered the days we had stayed in this bed.

I was on top of her. I was kissing her neck and she was moaning.
“Do you know what?” I asked her.
“No?” She said and smiled.
“I think we should go on holiday somewhere.” I told her. I thought it would be nice to get away and relax somewhere we hadn’t been before.
“Like somewhere hot or we could go skiing? Oh skiing please?” She sat up in the bed and looked at me. Kind of begged me to go skiing. I hadn’t tried skiing before, and I knew she was really good at it.
“I don’t know. I haven’t done that before.”
“Oh please Jack! Please. Please. Please!” She begged me. I looked at her. I did want to try to ski, but I had always imagined I’d do that with the guys. “Oh, I know where to go now. We should go to Greece.
“Honey, you cannot ski in Greece” I told her. The only problem I had with my girlfriend, was that she talked too much. She always talked and she couldn’t make up her mind. Sometimes it was really hard to get a word inside the conversation, because she always spoke so much, and when she asked me questions, she always answered them by herself, before I got a chance to say something.
“I know, but it’s just so nice there. We could also go to a nice cottage, somewhere where the weather is bad and we can just relax and cuddle.”
“That sounds good.” I said and smiled and kissed her forehead sweetly. She was like a little teddy bear, that you have to be really careful around. I felt very protective of her, and I knew she hated it.


I turned on the stereo and the sound of a female voice came out of the speakers.

There's a voice inside my head
There was a hope, now long since dead
It's all a wonder, will I abide
I hear you calling from the other side


The sound of her voice coming true the speakers made me sad and happy at the same time. It actually meant, that I was able to listen to her voice, even though she wasn’t here. She was in a band called Visions of Tomorrow. They weren’t really that famous, but people had started to know the band, and they did play at smaller festivals and some big ones. They weren’t recognized on the streets or anything. They were just a nice band, who had their private lives still. At least her band mates had. Ever since she started to date me, she was thrown into my life. When the Twilight movie was released my life wasn’t as private as it used to be and she was forced into this madness of crazy fans and paparazzi. The first article about us was hanging on the fridge.

Jackson Rathbone, 24, recently appears in the big movie success Twilight as the vamp Jasper Hale, was having a cozy time with his Finnish girlfriend, Sinikka Suoma Leppälä, front vocalist in the band called Visions of Tomorrow and younger sister to Jarppi from the Finnish TV-series called The Dudesons and maybe the next Kat von D. The love birds was walking hand in hand kissing and giggling down the streets of London. Sinikka surely loves tattoos and high heels and maybe she enjoys doing crazy stunts like her brother. Jackson has got himself a wildcat.

We were both laughing when we read it. They just knew how to make a long story short. Sinikka was really excited about the article actually, because it kind of promoted her band and it gave her brother some credit too. She was really laid back about gossip and she turned it into positive things most of the times. I wish I just had had her sight in life. She was always happy and always knew what to say. She never got speechless and never left anyone alone, even thought she put herself first the most of the time. She was good at being selfish without no one recognized it. Sometimes she was just too good to be true. Sometimes I searched for a spot that wasn’t perfect and when I finally found it, I actually wished I never had. She couldn’t control her temperament when she was angry. She could get so angry, that I was actually speechless and scared of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
The music is a band called Sirenia (video added) and let's just pretend that Sinikka sing that song and not Sirenia :D

I still only have gotten comments from one :(
But still I appreciate that.

but ....

PLEASE COMMENT!