Kicking and Screaming

This Is The End

“THIS is who I really am! This is the real me!” Her words echoed around the warehouse. She held the blade to her leg, right next to the previous wound, but hovered for a split second. She gripped with both hands, and summoned all the strength she had. A scream pierced the air as the blade ripped through her leg. But the scream hadn’t escaped Mitsuko’s mouth, it was Miranda’s. She lunged forward to help her friend.
“No!” Mitsu screamed, her voice trembling “Don’t come near me! Just try it. You know I’ll do it” The knife was at her chest, piercing the skin so lightly. Miranda howled, hardly recognizing the bloody mess as her best friend. Blood soaked everything. Mitsuko’s once pearly white shirt was now deep red. The floor tiles were a river of dark liquid. Miranda held her head in her hands, sobbing uncontrollably. A splash caught her attention. Mitsuko was staggering about. She collapsed to the floor, the blood loss had become too much. Miranda dived toward Mitsu, but she knew she was helpless.
“No, no, no” She kept repeating the same words, cradling her friend in her arms. “No, no, no. What have I done? How could this happen?” Miranda held tight. She wouldn’t leave her. She would never leave Mitsu. Not ever. She needed her. Especially now. She knew her friend was dead. She knew she would never come back, but she was there. She was in her arms at last.
♠ ♠ ♠
Other half of the vent xD
Again, please do comment
x