The Hardest Part of Today is a Hangover.

It's a Sin To Keep Her Begging For More.

Caitlin, Christian, and I walked into the hotel room later that night to find food thrown about the room. There was a pizza draped over the TV and spaghetti plastering every inch of the walls. I was jealous that I’d missed it.

But the guys were nowhere in sight.

“Do you hear anything?” Christian asked, stepping over a Ben & Jerry’s carton. It was halfway gone and chunks were melting on the window.

“Nope,” Caitlin whispered, peering around the corner towards the two bedrooms, “I don’t hear a thing.” She walked down the hallway, then shouted a loud, “Gross!”

Christian and I ran to her side to find Oli and Curtis’ room completely trashed with Jell-O except for two little spaces on the beds where you could make out a body print. The guys had obviously gotten them when they were sleeping and started an all-out war.

“Alright! If you’re stealing our shit, we just want you to know that we’ve got guns!” someone shouted.

“Yeah! And I’m highly trained in martial arts!” someone else yelled.

Christian and Caitlin started laughing as we walked back towards the living room to see Curtis holding a limp pretzel, Matt N. holding a Kaiser roll, Lee holding a nunchuk—where the other attachment to it was, I don’t know. Oli was standing there with a bottle of shampoo and Matt K. was just kneeling with his shoe.

“Nice guns,” Christian laughed, making me stifle mine with my hand.

“Hush! We thought you guys were robbers!” Lee yelled, launching his nunchuk at us. It nearly missed me and put a hole in the wall.

“God blimey! Don’t hit my girl!” Oli yelled, bopping Lee in the back of the head with his shampoo bottle.

My heart skipped a beat and a cheesy smile erupted on my face. Caitlin elbowed me and I shot her a sinister look, but thanked her nonetheless.

“Who would want to steal all of this shit, anyways?” Caitlin laughed. “It looks like it got hit with a Lunch Bomb.”

Oli sighed. “Yeah, we know. We just got kicked out for destroying everything. We’ve got to pay for it and find another place to crash for the night,” he mumbled, sending Lee and the Matts a look, “Thanks to these twats.”

They just laughed and dropped all of their ‘weapons’.

“Oh! Well, you can stay with us,” Christian said, smiling.

“There’s not enough room,” Curtis pointed out.

“Well…,” Caitlin started—I knew I wouldn’t like what she was about to say—with a smile on her face, “the Matts can sleep on the pull-out couch, Lee and Curtis can sleep in my bed, I’ll sleep with Christian, and Oli…can sleep with Anna.”

I groaned just as Curtis shrugged and said, “Alright. Sounds good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Credit!
Request a 1/2/3-shot from me here