Sunshine in my Heart

Epilogue

To: xCandyCaneLovex@emailsgalore.com
From: GuitarRockstar16@emailsgalore.com
December 15, 2009 11:36pm

Mishti,
We have to resort to emails now? Old school, babe. :) I can’t believe you got your phone taken away. No actually I do believe that, I just can’t believe you and Karthik were stupid enough to have a water balloon fight inside the house. I’m going to have to deal with a few weeks of only listening to your beautiful voice every so often. See what you do to me? Right now, I can hear Joe singing Christmas carols at the top of his lungs, and it’s very very very annoying. Santa Claus is coming to town… Can you believe its Christmas time? It’s kind of crazy to think we’ve been together for almost seven months now, buts it’s been the best seven months of my life because I’ve been with you. We’re going to Dallas for Christmas, but I think Kevin is going to New Jersey for a bit. What about your family plans? I saw Emily a couple days ago, and she said something about vacation? Do you think you could come out and visit us for a few days? I could fly you out here just like I did for Thanksgiving. I miss you tons, and I miss seeing your gorgeous face.
I Love You,
Nick.

To: GuitarRockstar16@emailsgalore.com
From: xCandyCaneLovex@emailgalore.com
December 16, 2009 2:17pm

Nick,
In my defense, Karthik and I had planned to clean the mess up before Mom got home, but she failed to mention that she was coming home early that day. And I had just bought a new bathing suit since they were all going on clearance, so I thought I would get some good use out of it. I loooooove Christmas! Presents are the best part. How about a pony? :) My school gets out in a few days and then I won’t have school till next year! But exams are coming up, blah. It’s freezing here in Cincinnati too. Right now, I’m snuggled in my brothers sweatshirt because it’s so cold. They actually shut down school last week because the temperature was in the negatives. I wish I could fly down and see you like I did for Thanksgiving, but I don’t think I’ll be able to since we have relatives coming in from New York. Mom’s been watching me like a hawk after my failed attempt to sneak a phone call to you too. I was thinking of you at school today. I miss you so much. I love you <3.
xoxo,
Mishti

To: xCandyCaneLovex@emailsgalore.com
From: GuitarRockstar16@emailsgalore.com
December 17, 2009 12:03am

Mishti,
I’m sure you thought you it all through, love. Just not…clearly enough. Ha. :) Bathing suit? Details? Your boyfriend is in need of some very vivid descriptions. Speaking of Christmas presents, I found the perfect thing for you. And no, it’s not a pony. When did you say you were getting your phone back? I talked to Mom and Dad about flying you out here and they were perfectly fine with it. Please please please ask your parents? We were on the Ellen show yesterday (airs Thursday, I think) and she pulled up the picture that leaked of both of use out for dinner when you visited during Thanksgiving. Just thought I’d warn you about that…paparazzi might be there soon. Good luck on exams baby. I’m sure you’ll do fine. The one good thing about being homeschooled on the road is no major exams for me. You jealous? Email me back soon…I’ll be waiting.
I love you,
Nick.

To: GuitarRockstar16@emailsgalore.com
From: xCandyCaneLovex@emailgalore.com
December 18, 2009 6:26am
Attached: PoolParty060508.jpg, NewBikini121409.jpg

Nick,
I sent you the picture :) The other one is of Emily and me at the pool from last summer. I look a lot different though. Concerning my phone, the wonderful device will be back in my hands a week into break. You already got me a present?! I’m still looking for yours…I have an idea what to get you, but I just can’t find it. I asked my parents…they said they’d think about it but it’s pretty unlikely they’ll say yes. I wonder how long it’s going to take for the kids at school to start talking about me again. Sorry this email is short, I have to head off to school.
xoxo,
Mishti

To: xCandyCaneLovex@emailgalore.com
From: GuitarRockstar16@emailgalore.com
December 18, 2009 6:20pm

Mishti,
Thanks for the pictures. :) Joe had to come up right behind me the minute I had opened the file and he has not stopped ragging me about it. Even Kevin joined in! Some days I want to shove those two down a flight of stairs. But I have a feeling if I did that, I would have millions of girls coming to kill me. Don’t worry about my present, its okay if you can’t find anything. And I just got an idea…but not telling you :) Are the kids at school treating you ok? Think of it this way…only a few more days till school is out. And then a week afterwards you can finally get your phone back :) Frankie came up to me yesterday and asked me why you hadn’t talked to him in awhile. So get your phone back soon because he’s waiting for a phone call from you :)
Love you,
Nick

To: GuitarRockstar16@emailsgalore.com
From: xCandyCaneLovex@emailsgalore.com
December 18, 2009 7:13pm

Nick,
I’m going to try to write you a longer email this time! Oh no Joe saw those?! He is never going to stop mentioning that now. I will gladly help you in your plan to get rid of them >.< Are you insane?! Of course I’m going to get you a present, silly! What’s the fun in Christmas without presents?! I love Christmas shopping, plus shopping is pretty much the only thing to do without freezing your ass off. Oh my gosh!!! *insert fan girl screams* It just started snowing! The weather channel said we were supposed to have snow, but they haven’t been right for the last two weeks. The trees behind the house are starting to get covered in snow. Nick, I wish you were here with me right now. Everything looks so beautiful.
I love you so much,
Mishti.

To: xCandyCaneLovex@emailsgalore.com
From: GuitarRockstar16@emailsgalore.com
December 19, 2009 11:31pm

Mishti,
It’s all good, I found a picture of Joe from when he was about five or six fully covered in mud with only a pair of shorts on. I remember that day clearly…let’s just say I was Mom’s favorite child that particular day :) I told him I would personally post the picture on Twitter if he kept on getting on my nerves. It actually worked, Joe hasn’t bothered me for at least five hours. Now that’s what I call an accomplishment. You never mentioned how school was going…Haha so Christmas shopping it is. Did you have a blizzard? That’s one of the thing’s I miss most about living in New Jersey. The winters were so cold on it snowed almost every year near or on Christmas time. One of our family tradtitions was after opening presents on Christmas morning, we would have a snowman building contest. I always won, of course. :)
I miss you,
Nick

To: GuitarRockstar16@emailsgalore.com
From: xCandyCaneLovex@emailsgalore.com
December 20, 2009 12:57pm

Nick,
Will you post the picture on Twitter? That would be hilarious and would make my week. Think of it this way, it would be revenge for all the tricks Joe has played on you. I know I would certainly enjoy reading what the fans say about it online :) School is ok. There are a couple of kids here and there who are jackasses but I don’t care about them so I try to make it a big deal. That’s kind of funny you have that tradition, my family has something pretty similar to it. Except, what we do is who can make the best Christmas cookie batches. I remember one year I made a batch of green snowman with red sprinkles on top. It was very cute and also very yummy. :)
Love,
Mishti

To: xCandyCaneLovex@emailgalore.com
From: GuitarRockstar16@emailsgalore.com
December 20, 2009 8:32pm

Mishti,
Do you think I should do it? Because the idea of posting the picture sounds really inviting at the moment. Do you know what he did? Last night I went out to play football with the neighbors and I come home to find my entire closet practically on the floor. His explanation? He was looking for the shirt I borrowed from him last week…which was folded on his bed in his own bedroom. My door is currently locked. I’m sorry the kids are giving you a hard time at school. Is there anything I can do? Those cookies sound pretty delicious right now.
Five Days till Christmas:)
Love,
Nick

To: GuitarRockstar16@emailsgalore.com
From: xCandyCaneLovex@emailsgalore.com
December 24, 2009 10:49pm

Nick,
I am so so so so so so sorry that I didn’t reply sooner! Gosh it’s been what, four days already? I really hope Emily told you that our internet crashed…because if not I’m sure you’re freaking out right now. Dad finally fixed it a couple minutes ago. Please post the picture. It’s Christmas Eve! Santa is coming tonight!

Merry Christmas baby,
Mishti

P.S. School is fine, thanks for caring.
P.P.S Mom said I can call you tomorrow!

To: GuitarRockstar16@emailsgalore.com
From: xCandyCaneLovex@emailsgalore.com
December 26, 2009 12:05am

I freaking love you. You are the best boyfriend ever.
I love you so much,
Mishti

To: xCandyCaneLovex@emailsgalore.com
From: GuitarRockstar16@emailsgalore.com
December 26, 2009 2:36pm

Mishti,
So you liked the surprise visit, I’m guessing? I flew out the minute our Christmas finished and took the Red Eye.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas; I will never stop loving you.
Love,
Nick
♠ ♠ ♠
So there it is. The ending. You can see their relationship isn't perfect, with the papparazi, people at Mishti's own school and the hardship of being apart. But their managing. I mean, Nick visited her on Christmas Day!

This was a summer story which ended in the beginning of summer. Ha. =] But I got this idea a few months ago when one of my very very good friends got an agent. She's into the whole acting and singing career. That's where Emily's name comes from.

Thanks to EVERYBODY who has commented, read, and subsrcibed to Sunshine! I never thought it would be a big hit. I had one hit story, I didn't think I would have two! You guys always make the writing worth it. So, thank you.

I have a new story out called Never Easy which I will be posting the first chapter very soon. And then a new one shot called Fly With Me .

Thanks Again!

For the last time with Nick and Mishti,
Kodhai <3