Status: Completed.

Promises

Chapter 55: The Only Ring I'll Ever Wear

I don't think I had ever been more nervous. Not my first performence on the Best of Both Worlds Tour or even when I kissed Nick Jonas for the first time. During those I was playing a character, now finnally I'm playing myself. Jade, dirty blond hair, and green conveses with black and white cheackered laces.

Theres hundreds of people out there. All waiting for me to take the stage. All waiting in the crowed ballroom of my Aunt's hotel. Another thousand are waiting on the lawn hoping that there'll cautch a glimpse of me.

I look at myself in the mirror ,breathing deeply. "Jade you can do this. You've been infront of larger crowds, you've delt with more than this."
But the thing is Jade Murry had...Jade had never really been introduced to the public.

The press can take one look at me and say of look she changed her hair color again, but maybe i can tell people how much I've changed. It's not just a hair color, it's a thought process. Where I figure out whats really important in life.

Then I take another deep breath and step on to the makeshift stage. The applase and screams are there but it feels different now. That they should be screaming for what I have to say not just my image.

"Hey everyone. Thank you. Thank you for being here. I've changed alot the last couple of months. At times I've been a real hormonal brat and at others I feel in love. I felt like everything was changing so fast, my hair color, my style, my life, my love. But after all that I finnally discovered what was important to me. My fans, everyone that supports me and that shares a common intrest with me. To have me succeed as a person, not as a teen icon. But to succeed and grow in acting and singing and just being myself. I want to do so much that Disney can't offer me. I want to be a serious actress a serious singer. I want to be taken seriously for the first time in my life. And that is why when my first contract is up at the end of the month, I'm leaving Disney and Hollywood Records."

A gasp goes up from the crowds and the magazine reporters scribbe furiously into their pads.

"I've talked to some other record companies and been to some movie auditions I've got calledback for. I'm ready to change for the better. To live life and learn. In about 2 months it's going to be my 16th birthday. I've already decided what I want to do with my life. I have some special guest here. Nick come on out!"

Nick Jonas enters the stage and screams and cheers expload from the audience, we both wait until it dies down.

"When he got here this morning, we fell in love all over again. Because I finnally have discovered who I am now. Theres no pressure, no one forcing us to be apart or be togather. Nick you wanted to ask me something?" I say turing to him, to find him on one knee.

"I never want to be with any one eles Jade. I'm telling you that I love you and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Jade will you marry me?"

He holds up a dimond and Jade ring inclosed in a box. I must of started crying from happiness and the perfection of the moment. I didn't notice the gasps or the crying in the audience or even the "yes!" shouting from the audience.

"Nick. I love you so so much. Yes, oh my gawd. Yes!" Shakely I take my purity ring off my finger and throw it into the audience. Then with his help I slip the engagement ring on my finger. And then I kiss him. Because he's the only person who will ever make me feel like this. The only one I'll ever be with. My love, Nick.

And nothing is ever going to change that.

Because never again is someone going to Change Me.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's Note: I loved writting Jade's Story. I can't belive it's over....I could write another book if you want....but I'll need some pretty fantastic comments and feedback and everything! Also please send me an email if you want more: howdytex2@aol.com
Also I have a mibba account just go to (mibba.com) and serch JadeMurry and you should find some other stories I'm working on there + If you want to read the first book of Jade's Story again.
Wow thanks for reading till the end. When I started this in April I never knew I could write. I was just bored in my closet. I had never even met the Jonas Brothers when i started. It all started with a 25 page fan letter (which I never sent.) And here we are. Standing at the finsh line togather. I want to become a writer now. Untill I wrote this story I never though I could be one...but now thanks to all of you I can be one. I love you and the Jonas Brothers, and everyone eles who made this story possible. Including my Old 8th grade Science Teacher, Mr. Roggers (i used to think of most of my ideas in his classroom.)

Jade's Story is forever more dedicated to my best friends Kristen (Crissy) and Lauren (Elisa) and my orginal ravid readers Marissa and Veronica.

ALSO! I'll let you know when I've finshed my edited book and sent it in for publishing! :D