I Won't Let This Build up Inside of Me

Secrets Spill

*A week later*

Things have been going great with Matt. It was like nothing ever happened between us. We were as close as ever, possibly closer. And yes, I fully realized that I am completely and utterly in love with my best friend. I've always been I just never admitted it. But I'm too chicken to say anything to Matt. I'm afraid he'd reject me and say he only likes me as a friend. We were currently on the tour bus, headed towards our next venue.

"Oli, wanna make me a sandwich?" Jimmy asked from his position on the couch. He and Brian were playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

"Not really," I replied from my seat at the little table. I was drawing a pair of eyes on a spare piece of paper.

"Come on!"

"No."

"Come on!"

"Ugh. Fine. What do you want it?"

"I wa-"

"Shut up! I know what you want on it." I stalked over to the small kitchen area and pulled out a few things. A few minutes later, a sandwich flew at Jimmy's head.

"Hey!" he yelled. I snickered. "Why'd you throw it at me?"

"You never said I had to hand it to you," I laughed. He glared at me, taking a bite out of the sandwich I threw at him. Matt came out from the back. He stared at Jimmy questioningly. Jimmy pointed at me. Matt looked at me. "I threw a sandwich at him," I explained. Matt laughed. Jimmy glared at him. I looked at the clock. I looked incredulously at Jimmy.

"What?" he asked with his mouth full.

"You seriously get hungry at one in the fucken morning?" I demanded. He nodded, a goofy grin on his face. I rolled my eyes. No wonder the bus was so quiet. Everyone else was sleeping. All of a sudden, a clap of thunder was heard and a flash of lightening was seen. I jumped. I was scared of thunder and lightening. Especially thunder. Don't ask. I just am. Matt noticed me jump. He was the only one who knew of my fear.

"Wanna share a bunk tonight?" he quietly asked me.

"If you don't mind," I replied just as quietly. He shook his head, grabbed my hand, and led me to the bunks. He stopped at my bunk, motioning for me to go in first. I got in first and Matt squeezed himself in after me. He wrapped an arm comfortingly around me.

"Go to sleep, Hun," he whispered into my ear. I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes. After awhile, Matt softly asked, "Olivia, are you awake?" I didn't respond. I had that feeling like you're about to fall asleep but you're not asleep yet. I heard him sigh. "I guess I can finally tell you." He paused. "I love you, Olivia. I always have. Ever since we met in middle school. Hell, when I first saw you I fell for you. And I fell for you hard and I'm still falling for you. And I know I'm too far in to ignore the feelings I have for you. You have no idea how crazy you drive me when you touch me or even being near me you drive me insane. You probably don't feel the same way about me, but that doesn't change how I feel about you." He kissed the top of my head. I snuggled closer to him and finally fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
O_O *LE GASP X2* I have no comment. Although I hope you guys have comments.