I Won't Let This Build up Inside of Me

Girlfriend!

I swear, when his lips met mine, I heard a chorus of angels singing. Stupid and cheesy, yes, I know. But still, I've imagined this moment so many times, never in any of my fantasies would I have thought Matt would do it while we were on stage. I don't know how long we kissed before Matt pulled back. I stared at him wide eyed for a moment. I turned back to the audience.

"That's our show for tonight. Thanks for coming. Hope a enjoyed it! Laters!" I said quickly. I grabbed Matt's hand and dragged him off the stage.

"Are you mad? Because if you are, I'm sor-" Matt started, but I cut him off. I turned to everyone else.

"Out. Matt and I need a moment alone," I told them.

"They're gonna get down!" yelled Jimmy, laughing. I threw one of my black Nikes at him, but missed. He let out a bark of laughter before walking out. I waited until for everyone to leave before turning to Matt. He was standing there like a puppy about to be scolded for peeing on the couch.

"Are you mad?" he asked, looking at me again. I smiled at him.

"No, I'm not mad. I'm not pissed. I'm not about to kick the shit out of you for doing that. I'm not-"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I am fucking happy you kissed me." Matt looked at me disbelievingly.

"Are you serious?" I nodded. "Thank God! I thought after all that Tiffany crap, I thought I wouldn't stand a chance with you."

"One, you're crazy for thinking that. And two, you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to do that." He grinned, revealing his adorable dimples, and walked over to me, cupping my face in his large hands.

"Olivia, I love you. You-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"I heard you on the bus when we were on tour, Matt. The night of the thunderstorm. You thought I was asleep but I really wasn't. That was really sweet, what you said," I admitted. A light blush found it's way to his cheeks. I found it cute.

"So.... Will you be my girlfriend?" I grinned like a maniac.

"Of course! What makes you think you have to ask? You're retarded, Matthew Sanders."

"I would only let you call me retarded and Matthew." I smiled again before he kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! They're finally together! Happy, happy, joy, joy! And it's my b-day today! I got awesome gifts from my family! Comment please!