Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

I Just Want To Live

I looked at my arm as i held out the car keys to give to my dad. I was pale. How could i get this pale so quickly? Just last week i had gotten a tan from the summer holidays, yet now my arm was so white it wasn't funny. I looked across the room at my brother, he was pale too, yet he never tried to tan.

He's perfect, my brother that is. He's the perfect height, he's gotten the punk/emo look down packed and every girl wants to date him. I just wish he'd grow up and look at himself. He has it easy, he doesn't have to walk down the corridors at school while everyone stares, no one ever forgets his name.

My name's Elise, I'm 15 and I'm sick of my purrfect 17 year old brother Luke. Just yesterday i was followed home by these two girls from his year, what is with that? I asked them what they wanted and they asked if i was Luke's sister and if he was home. My answer? Yes; I am his sister, no; i don't know if he's home and could you get a life please. Argh! it drives me crazy.

* * *

I thought i heard thumping on my door, so i took my earphones off and put down my book. I walked over to my door and opened it. "You rang?"

"Finally! Do you know how long I've been banging on this door?" asked Luke, apparently i was giving him the irits.

"No. But i answered you didn't I?"

"Yes, but that's beside the point."

"Is it?" I loved doing this, annoying him is my favourite hobby, his is ruining my life. Now don't get me wrong, i love my brother.But he doesn't get me, i get him alright, it's just that he doesn't understand what it's like to be me. To always be second best.

"Mums calling you." Said Luke rolling his eyes at me.

"Mums not home you douche."

"She got home early." He said turning and walked off to his room.

"Goodie."

Our mums works in the bank, the Commonwealth Bank to be precise. She's work obsessed and never gets home before 6 o'clock; it was 5, what could be up to make mum come home so early?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :)