Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

Cause You Were Romeo

Great. This was just what i wanted, my English teacher wants me to kiss one of them! I hate them! Okay, i hate them for hating me, but still this was completely and utterly unfair. "Well Elise, you know what this means." Teased Oli.

"You two have to kiss?" He gave me a looks that said he obviously didn't find that as funny as i did.

"Just get this right, i can't afford to fail another assignment." said Jason, dismissively. The rest of the class was spent learning lines dividing parts up. Fortunately for me, i already new the scene rather well and got the hang of it straight away, but i couldn't say the same for them two. Yes, Oliver was great at acting, but he was horrible at English and had no idea what he was saying. Jason just sucked.

At the end of the class the boys had managed to get their heads around half of the words they had to say, which was reassuring... i guess. As the bell rang, i gathered all my books and headed for the door, only to be tripped and dropping them all over the floor. "Can you shut the door behind you, Elise?" Asked the teacher, in a hurry to leave.

"Sure." I mumbled. after picking up my folder, Romeo and Juliet script and Essential English off the floor i headed straight for my locker. When i got there it took me three times to open it. "Fuck it!" i said, kicking it hard and leaving a dint in it; I'd managed to jam it shut. Eventually i was able to open it, i pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked my Facebook; one new notification it said. As it loaded, i noticed it was from Anthony... it said what are you doing after school? Wanna catch up? Was he serious? I thought he hated me? As i thought about this i grabbed my maths books and ran to class.

Halfway through maths class, i texted my dad to say I'd be home a little late and not to worry, i would make it home.

* * *

As the bell rang, i went to my locker, only to see Oliver standing in front of it. "I've been looking for you."

"You have?" I stopped a few feet away, feeling a little confused as of why.

"Jason and I were going over our lines -" He'd obviously seen the look on my face saying; you actually did work?! "- Yes, i know it's not what i normally do, but i we really need to not fail this year. So, to the point; whatcha doing after school today?"

Was he serious? He wanted to hang with me? "I'm going to meet a friend or two in town, why?"

"You have friends?" Right. I was sick of this, i pushed him out of the way and opened my locker.

"Yes." I felt really hurt.

"Oh, well i was gonna ask you if you could go over the scene with me; i can't pronounce these words... plus...." He trailed off.

"Plus?" I'd finished packing my bag and had closed my locker.

"Well I'm Romeo for that part aren't I?"