Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

A New Turn

"Hey" Said Oliver with a little too much enthusiasm. "So how do you guys know each other? I mean Elise here... well she does exactly have that many friends.."he trailed off.

"Excuse me?" I shrieked.
What the HELL was he going on about? I ha- okay, so maybe I don't have that many friends; in fact they were my only friends... but they didn't know that. Any of them.

"We just... Fell over each other, I suppose." Answered Anthony lightly.

"Yeah, something about a couch i remember..." chipped in Todd.

This wasn't going as well as i had planned. I wanted to go talk to the boys, but i had to get rid of Oliver. How was i supposed to do that when i told him i would go over the play with him? Man this was getting a little complicated. I grabbed Todd's arm and dragged him away so we could talk.

"Why are we meeting, remind me? are you both here, did you put him up to this?" I asked, looking him deep in the eyes.

"Well, i was talking to him earlier at school and i wanted to know what was happening, why he was acting the way he was. One minute he couldn't stop talking about you, the next he hated you."

"...Did he tell you?" i asked with longing, I really wanted to know!
"Yeah. And that's not all. He broke up with the girlfriend."

What was he getting at? I mean, i know he new I liked[/] his brother... that doesn't mean i still do! After the way things went down last time, I'm a little embarrassed. Plus what happened last night..... well I'm not even going to go into that. I looked over and say Oliver and Anthony talking, they seemed to be laughing. Getting along? God what is the world coming to. And now Oliver... Why is he so into this English assignment? I know he needs to pass it to pass English, but.. well i have a funny feeling there's more to this than he's letting on. I walked over to the other two and smiled. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"You," smiled Anthony. "We were just talking about you. Seems like you've got yourself some followers."

"Followers? What do ya mean by that?" I was a little confused.

"Us."

"Turns out your not the wench people say you are." teased Oli.

"Wench?! Who says that!" I shouted with dismay.

"Lets not go by the terms Jason calls you. Want a chip?"

"No thanks... Anthony, was there anything you wanted to talk about, or did you just wanted to, you know; say 'hey'?"

"Yeah there was, but it can wait, it seems like you've got your hands full with English homework at the moment. Maybe drop by tomorrow after school. Again sorry, for the way i acted the other arvo."

"That's okay i was acting rather childish myself, and yeah I'd like that." I smiled at the brothers. "come on Oliver, lets go."
♠ ♠ ♠
:)

Sorry about that long wait!