Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

Life Goes On

So the next few days came and went, school went on same as normal, Jason didn't understand how Oliver could have gotten so god damn good at old English overnight... and life a home was great. Okay, so i suppose i should define great.

Great to me is Luke and i getting along, mum being home for dinner and not having dad yell at me for stupid little petty things. So yes, life at home was great. But I hadn't heard from the boys. I didn't like not hearing from them, Todd and I had gone through a stage of texting each other everyday; so not hearing from him seemed rather odd, to tell you the truth. But then again, I've been know to think the worst of situations and to think too much into them also.

When i sent Todd a text asking if he or both him and his brother were free, I wasn't surprised to get no response, but i just hoped that thinks were still okay between us... when we met up in town, things seemed to be fine.

Knock knock I walked over and opened the door, coming face to face with my brother. "Hey sis."

"Hey," I answered, holding the door open a crack so he could only see my face. "what's up?"

"Not much," he replied, leaning against the wall apposite. "Whatcha up to? Wanna go for a ride?"

"What have you got in mind?" I asked, not really sure what he was implying...

"Just out on the road, might go to Mick's place. You get along with Mick, right? Well he's asked a few mates over... i found out his your friend's cousin; Maybe they might be there?" Mick wasn't from school so i doesn't have a problem with him, but would he really want me there? I thought as i open the door fully; allowing Luke to see my mess of a room.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind. What exactly is going on at Mick's? I don't wanna feel out of place..." I trailed off.

"Oh, well we'll just be down in the pool room; music on, beer in hand and playing a few. His got the new plasma down there so you never know. And just in case you were wondering; the rents are fine with it."

"Well if the rents are fine with it;" I told him, a matter of factly. "then sure, I have no problem with it." I then crossed my room and grabbed my jacket and filled my bag with goodies. I didn't really want to go- well i told myself that as i put my arm into my sleeve and followed Luke out and into his car. I mean, I'll probably be sitting around in a bean bag watching them whilst doing nothing proactive at all. But what the heck? Beats sitting around at home playing 'Tribal Wars'.

So we drive off to the night that awaited.