Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

The Glass Window

It was a little colder outside than i had expected; i was shivering by the time we got to Mick's front door. I could not believe my eyes when the door opened and Anthony came bolting out and nearly bowled me over. "O-oh!" i cried out.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" He said as he stood up; extending his arm to help me. "Ah hey Elise... yeah... sorry about that., fancy seeing you here."

"Yeah, fancy that." I said, talking his hand.

As we walked through the door he led us down to the pool room; down stairs and around the corner, away from the rest of the house. The house was nice from what I could tell. Down stairs was just one room, it had high ceilings and had wooden walls to give it that relaxed pool room feel. In the pool room was a pool table smack bang in the centre with a bar to the left and an plasma screen in the right wall. The wall opposite the entrance was entirely made of glass and a sliding door leading to the backyard.

"Nice room." I thought aloud as i walked into the room.

"Yeah it is. Best room in the house... well that's my opinion anyway." Anthony informed me, holding the door open.

I had to wonder, what was he playing at? On day we are best of friends, then the next he hates me. And if that wasn't bad enough, He now acknowledges me... yet acts all serious as if we are acquaintances who hardly know each other. All i ever wanted to do was be his friend...

"So what have you been up to recently? It's been a while since we last spoke."

"Um.. not much really, just school. I got an A for my oral slash drama performance in English class. It was kinda unexpected seeing as who i was doing it with; but Oliver did well in the scheme of things. What about you, what have you been up to?" I asked as we sat down on some bean bags in front of the TV.

"Just the usual. my ex has been ringing me constantly. I don't think she gets the idea of me wanting a brake. I don't think she gets the reason I broke up with her." I looked out the glass window, trying to see what was in the garden.

"What was the reason you broke up with her? If you don't mind me asking..." I trailed off. Todd told me there was a reason; he just never told me what it was. I really wanted to know because he sounded excited when he hold me last time; yet I didn't want it to seem like i was prying or anything.

"Well there was kind of someone else-"

"You cheated on here?!"

"No! Nothing like that.i just had mixed feelings and we weren't going anywhere. It's hard to continue something with someone when you have feelings for someone else." he said, looking away.

At that moment I was knocked off my bag and into the floor by a bone crushing hug from Todd.