Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

truths

"What are you doing here, Elise?" Todd asked from on top of me.

"hmmfghh!" i sounded, unable to breath.

"Oh! ...whoops." mumbled Todd, quickly getting off me. I sat up, looked at him and smiled. "Sorry about that... i didn't think - How are you?!" I had to laugh, i did miss this boy, a lot more that I let on.

"Not much actually, just school, and all the other things I hate. What about you? What have you been up to?" I wanted to make normal conversation, but as I looked over at Anthony, sitting next to me, he looked uncomfortable- I know what he was going to say, but I don't think he wanted Todd to hear- but he might have already.

"Just school yeah, I'm glad it's the weekend! I needed to get out of the house" I smiled. I looked over at the large pool table behind us, surveying the people in the room. I realised, as i say Luke have a shot, that my life had just gotten a lot more complicated that i had first thought. "Hey Todd... would you be able to get me a drink? I don't know where the drinks are." I asked, hoping he's understand.

"Sure thing. What would you like?" he responded as he straightened up.

"Surprise me." And with that, he ran off towards the bar. I slowly turned towards Anthony, smiling and slowly tucking my hair behind my ear. "So Anthony..." I trailed off, looking away in the process. "What were you saying?" I looked into his green eyes, seeing a wave of emotion washing over them - then he blinked and it was gone.

"Oh.." he muttered. Well this was awkward, if Todd hadn't jumped on me at that precise moment I'm sure i would know who it was... who she was... "Well you see... Ever since i saw you on that couch, when you splashed water all over yourself..." It was as if he was trying to avoid the subject, but failing miserably in the process. "How can i be with her when i want to be with you?" He spat out. I stared at him wide eyed for a moment or two; taking in all that he said. You know when your friend starts talking to you about how they like this person and you don't know if they mean you? Yeah, one of those moments when i actually was.

"I... Well... you know, that creates more questions than it answers." i shifted my weight on the bean bag awkwardly, I didn't know what to say and i didn't want to send out mixed messages, so as i tugged at my sleeve i smiled innocently at him. "Funny you mention that.." I managed.

"Here's your drink." spoke Todd, bending down to hand it to me.

"Beat it, Todd." instructed Anthony. I took my glass and sipped my Pepsi, thankful for the intrusion. I was never that good at this emotions and feelings thing. Placing my can gently on the floor next to me i turned towards Anthony; ready to admit some things i had wanted to for some time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I now have time to write! Yays!