Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

Moments Of Bliss

As i stared at him for a moment or two, i realised that i had cleared my throat. Adjusting my possession again, i swallowed and opened my mouth; yet nothing came out. I glanced across the room at Luke, who was bent over the pool table, about to put the 3 ball into a hole. The green fabric on the table became so much more interesting that i had first thought... but then i dragged myself back to reality and what was going on in front of me.

Realising that Anthony was watching all me, i blushed; the redness covering my whole face. "I... Why did you act like you hated me?" I bit my lip, trying to get the words out i had been wanting to for so long. "I thought we were friends... i came back because you seemed to legitimately want to spend time with me.. and I you! Do you know how hard it is for me to find people like you? People who don't treat me like dirt? People who i can feel comfortable around.... people who i can relax and be my self around - I rarely do that to the point i don't even know who that is!!!" With that i felt my eyes tear up and i wiped them hastily, hoping he did not see it. "Then you said what you did... it really hurt me Anthony."

What the hell was i saying?! The one person i liked had admitted to liking me back - then i push them away saying something like that? This was NOT the time to bring this up; not the time at all.

I'd like to say i got up and walked out of the room. Out the glass door and into the garden i was so interested by when i first waked in. I'd like to say 'and with that, i kissed him'. but i didn't. I just sat there, dumbfounded my my stupidity. "I'm sorry" was all i could stomach.

"What the hell are you saying sorry for?! From what you've said, you have the right to hit me - and I wouldn't blame you if you did right now!" I don't think either of is had realised how loud our conversation had gotten. Not only had Todd taken a seat a metre or two away from us to watch, but Luke and his mate's had stopped their game - well they had finished their game at this stage - and were all standing around listening to every word that was being said.

"...I can't." I looked away, out the glass door to the garden. Luke sniggered, catching my attention. I looked up at him, catching his eye just before he winked at Mick. "How can i hit you? I'd never hit you.."

"More like couldn't hit you!" Laughed Luke, leaning on the green fabric which had been so fascinating moments before. It was now a dull worn out green thing that didn't even deserve to be looked at. "I'm sorry, but you couldn't even say Fucking C**t if your life depended on it!" And with that, they all burst out laughing. So much for a nice evening which my parents had condoned.

Now the tears were definitely welling up. "Can we please discuss this outside? Please?" Anthony then stood up and walked out the glass door with me at his heels. I couldn't contain it anymore; as soon as i was out the door and i could feel the darkness surround me i collapsed in a heap with my head in my hands. I was too upset to even realise Anthony had crouched down beside me. Pulling me onto his lap and wrapping his arms around me, i rested my head on his shoulder. Not the best moment to tell a bloke you had feeling for him, right? And definitely not the best moment to kiss him for he first time, but I'm not the most traditional girl in the world; so i did.