Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

Nobody's Fool

Elise is... well she's what you would call impossible; a lost coarse. That's what i keep telling myself anyway. It's not that i don't care about her, but if she'd try and see things from other peoples perspective than maybe, just maybe she'd understand. knock knock.

"Yeah." I said, putting my guitar down on my bed.

Elise's head appeared through the door. "Whatcha doin' ?"

"Well i was playing guitar. Why?"

"Oh." she walked in and stood in front of me, fiddling with her figures. "Nothing really, i just wanted to talk... that's all."

"Why?" She never wants to talk to me; so why now?

"Well if you're gonna be like that -" she snapped, turning around to walk away. "I won't then!"

"Like what?" i stood up and followed her to the door. "For fucks sake, i haven't done anything!" She kept walking to her room.

"Exactly" she whimpered, slamming her door. I walked back to my bed and picked up my guitar again. What had she meant by that? All i meant was that i hadn't done anything to be spoken to like that... but i guess i haven't be the best person lately... well come to think about it; ever. Towards her anyway.

* * *

There was this one time when we were little, Elise was playing four-square with her friends and i basketball. Their tennis ball rolled onto out court. My mates though it would be funny to to take it, they couldn't do anything about it; they were little grade threes, and us big year fives. Elise went home crying that day, said i was a bad big brother and should have given it back, that i was supposed to look after her. I guess i stuffed that part up.

Life was always like that though, everywhere we went, everything we did, dad was too busy to play with me, so i was too busy to play with her. It's not as if either of us thought twice about it, that's how it was. It wasn't until after wards that i noticed what song i was playing, The Adventure Final and it hit me. Elise had nothing, everything she did have; i took away. no wonder she's the way she is. I'm such a git.

I walked up to Elise's room as knocked on the door, hoping she would hear it, she'd answer it if i was lucky. "Elise, It's me. Open up."