Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

Change Of Heart

After a minute or two i figured she wasn't going to open it, i started to turn away when i heard the door open a little. "Wait," She sniffed. "Don't go."

I turned back around to face her, looking her in the eyes i said, "I wasn't going anywhere."

* * *

We sat on her bed having a deep and meaningful until it was time for dinner. We walked downstairs together laughing and took our seats at the table.

"Why so happy?" Asked mum.

"What so you mean?" Answered Elise, terning away from me to look at our mother with a little hint of confusion on her face.

"You kids never get along, let-alone joke around and laugh!"

"Well; times change." I said matter of factly, picking up my cutlery and digging in. "Times Change."

* * *

Times did change. The next day Things seemed a lot better, and by that i mean we spoke to each other - civilly. Elise wasn't jumping down my throat and i packed her lunch this morning.

When we go to school, we walked up to our lockers together instead of going two completely different ways. We thought, why not? After all, our lockers were in the same corridor. But when i we got there the trouble started all over again. My mates were by my locker awaiting my arrival. When they saw Elise they went off on their usual chant. "Come on guys." i sighed, leave her alone.

"What's gotten into ya mate?" Cried Elliot.

"Yeah," Replied Tommy leaning against the lockers "where only playin'."

"I know. And i think she's had enough." I pushed Tommy out of the way and opened my locker, for once i was going the right thing; and it felt great.

At the end of the day, i went back to Tommy's place to jam for a while, and Elise walked home, although for some reason or another i didn't really think she was going home; not yet anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder what Elise is up to?
I can't wait to get the next chapter up :)