A Gift From St. Val

30 Days Of Night?

I watched as the vampire pulled guy under the house. There was a knock on the door, but I just threw a soda at it. I heard the door open and the familiar sigh of my best friend, Aiden. She didn’t even stop in the livingroom she just walked straight through and into our kitchen where I heard her cuss and start the water.

“You burnt dinner and almost caught your house on fire.” She said as she sat next to me. I just laughed. It sounded like me.

“I’m sorry I’m not a chef like you.” I said joking. She just shook her head and pushed me to the side.

“No you just analyze people’s sick twisted minds.” She said as she walked into the kitchen. I followed her forgetting about my movie for a few minutes and watched her take out various things. She started to make something, but I had no clue what it was.

“It’s lemon oil.” She said without even looking at me. Then she got the shrimp going in frying pan.

“What time is it?” She asked.

“It’s around 3:30.” I said as I watched her run around the kitchen like a chicken with her head cut off. She poured in the noddles before looking at me.

“Go up stairs and get dressed!” She said laughing.

“But I’m comfy.” I whined. She glared at me making me nod and walk up stairs. I laughed as I heard her mumble something about being a big baby.

I jumped I into my shower taking a hot shower. I did everything that the vast majority of girls do in the shower. Shave, wash my hair, wash my body. I got our wrapping Matt’s pink and orange stripped towel around me and started to dry my hair. I just let it hang down around my shoulders in a slight wave. I put on a bit of eyeliner to enhance my hazel eyes. I walked into our bedroom and pulled on my new dress that me and the girls went out and bought not to long ago. Much like the other girls though I had to hide mine. I hid mine in the most obvious place though knowing that Matt wouldn’t look there. I hid mine in the bathroom. The tight bust line fit well around me before flowing out. The black fabric made my tattoos stand out a bit more, mostly my deathbat on my chest. I put on my silver high heels before adding a bit more lipstick. I walked down stairs to see that Aiden had set up our livingroom for a dinner for two. There was a red silk table cloth over our coffee table and two plates neatly plated on each side of a corner so we weren’t all the way across from each other. There was a note on the table that said Aiden had to go to Nikki’s house and make her soup and stay over until Zacky got home because she was sick and that there was a special treat in the freezer. I laughed at her for a minute before walking into the kitchen and opening the freezer door. Inside was a coke slushy and two ice creams with Heresy’s and almonds on top. I smiled and let out a small squeal before walking into livingroom and waiting. I didn’t wait long before I heard the front door open. I got up and walked over to see Matt standing there. A white t-shirt was clinging to his chest making my jaw drop. His black sweater was dripping wet. His hair was in his face. Hazel eyes met mine as he smiled showing his dimples before he shook his head out like a dog making me wet too. I glared at him making him laugh before he walked over and kissed me.

“Hi baby.” He grinned innocently, “You look amazing.”

“I’m wet.”

“Really already?”

“Shut up.” I yelled laughing as I smacked his chest which made him groan since his chest was wet, “GO get changed.”

“As you wish.” He said as he ran up the stairs. I sat down on the floor next to my plate and closed my eyes for a moment. I didn’t hear his footsteps down the stairs so when he kissed my forehead it startled me. He chuckled slight and said “sorry before sitting next to me.

“Aiden cook?”

“Yeah. I started too, but 30 days of night came on so I got a bit distracted.” I said as I blushed. He nodded knowing how much I love that movie and took my hand in his. We ate quietly, just staring at each other half of the time.

“Came on.” He said as he got up. He helped me up and started to walk upstairs.

“Wait.”

“What?”

“Aiden made dessert.” I said as I giggled. He nodded and got it out of the freezer before walking upstairs. I followed behind him. He set both things next to the bed on the night stand and walked over to me again. He picked me up and threw me on the bed making me bounce up and down. I yelped as I hit the bed for the last time. He laughed and crawled over to me and kissed me hard on the lips. I felt his pull down the zipper on my dress before he pushed it down. He pushed me under the covers before stripping. My eyes were glued to his chest as he took off his shirt.

“Liking the view?”

“Hell yeah.” Was my response. He laughed and pushed his pants down making my view like a million times better. He laughed and my face before crawling into bed and handing me my dessert. I took a bite a sighed in content making him laugh at me once more. He turned on the TV making me smile as 30 Days Of Nigt was on again. I laughed at his face before kissing him.

“Happy Valentine’s Day baby.”

“Happy Valentines’s day to you too. Do you know that god doesn’t want me to get laid?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha Here you go love! Hope you like it. Now I'm off to write Pattis!