The Ridiculous Title Of This Story Is To Long!

So heres how the story goes.
Theres this girl, she falls in love with this boy, boy thinks he's a vampire and girl thinks he's a normal, perfectly sane person. Oh, and did i mention they're both psych ward patients?
Ok, so the funny part of the story is, the boy really is a vampire. His parents thought he was delusional so they took him to many doctors, and to his parents dismay, he is put in a mental institution. The girl is already in said institution, the reason behind it being she would accuse random people of being vampires. She was thought of as crazy and locked away in the looney bin.
Sad really, but you know what they say: love is a crazy thing!
  1. Abra-Cassie-Dabra!
    Cassie hears theres a newbie at the institution and that he thinks he's a vampire. She has her doubts, but not for long.
  2. A Day In The Life Of The Living Undead
    Shaynes point of veiw of what happened!
  3. Spying On A vampire Is Impossible.
    Cassie gets a glance at shayne, and then things start to heat up.
  4. Harboring Curiosity.
    Cassie and Shayne get to know each other more, and so begins another crazy love-hate relationship!
  5. Bitemarks Or Bloodstains?
    Cassie gets a good glimpse at Shaynes former life, why he is how he is, and is general personality.
  6. Bitemarks Or Bloodstains? Part Two
    Shaynes turning, part of it at least!