The Ridiculous Title Of This Story Is To Long!

A Day In The Life Of The Living Undead

~Shayne's pov~

I was furious! Why the fuck wont they believe me! Cant they see it? I'm so much paler, i'm so much stronger, I can hear and see things so much clearer yet they dismiss it like its just some normal thing! Look at me, i'm drinking peoples blood for gods sake!
And i've never felt this cold!
It makes me wonder if all the other teenage vampires are this angsty.
It has been decided that i should go to a mental hospital, my parents think its for my best interests. Yeah fucking right! Mom is the only one concerned, my dad just acts like it, but i know he just wants me gone.
I hate being handled like this, like some object instead of a person. Damn guards wont stop hoovering around and if i'm gonna make a break for it i need to do it while they're incapacitated!
So i came up with a plan. wait till they think they have me under control, and when they think Ive stopped struggling, throw them into the walls.
And slowly, i stopped struggling, so as not to make them suspicious. It worked. i turned to the guard on my right while we were walking, smirking at him.
"Sorry fellas, but i think you should GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" and with that i swung both arms at the same time and sent them hurdling into the walls on either side of me.
I heard the sound of heavy foot falls from down the hall, but it wasn't like they could catch me once i started running.
But when i turned, i saw this girl, probably three years younger than me.
She was beautiful, her wavy golden hair shining in the overhead lights, and her hazel eyes glistening.
The sight of her almost made me think of bringing her with me. Then she said something i hadn't expected.
"Your one of them....your...a-a..vampire!" it was barely a whisper, but i heard it as though she had whispered it into my ear. I smiled, showing off my fangs.
Then, she did something unexpected, again.
She fainted! just dropped to the floor.
By then i had wasted all of my time to run away from this god forsaken place.
Anew set of guards had caught up to me grabbing my arms and trying to tackle me to the ground. they found out that wouldn't work too well.
"Hey, idiots! Get her back in her room." i said to the guards i had flung into the walls earlier. They were just getting up, wincing and crying out every now and again.
They would have some major bruises tomorrow!
For now, i let the guards lead me to my new living quarters, which was on the hallway to the right, not far from the girls room.
One thing i knew for sure : when i get out of here, im taking her as trinket. I doubt she'd miss this boring place.
♠ ♠ ♠
for some reason its really hard for me to do stories in a guys point of veiw!
i got another one up cause i wanted both sides of the story to be seen!
i hope you liked it cause i worked on it half the night!