The Ridiculous Title Of This Story Is To Long!

Bitemarks Or Bloodstains?

Dinner went relatively well. By that i mean nothing crazy happening, which is actually quite abnormal seeing as were in a mental hospital.
Shayne and i sat at my table in the corner and talked about what our lives had been like before we were deemed mentally unstable.
I found out quite a lot about Shayne : And i have to say, even in spite of the fact that he's a vampire, i really like him.
Not like a crush or anything, but i think that if we had known each other under different circumstances, we would have been really close friends.
His life wasn't easy.
He had to deal with a slightly abusive and neglectful father, and he'd had to behave in public as though he was an adult instead of a teenager.
His family was well known and his father held a lot of political power.
He told me how he had hated that life, how he wished there was an escape.
He also told me how he rebelled against his father by going with the emo style, and after a short time how it had just become a part of who he was.
He even told me about the night he was turned.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short, i have orders from my parents that it is time for bed.
i'll write the sixth some time during the week!
and it will be about shaynes turning!
much love peoples!
~Allie
P.S. Comments are greatly appreciated!