The Ridiculous Title Of This Story Is To Long!

Bitemarks Or Bloodstains? Part Two

~Shayne's pov~

I sat there for a minute, thinking over what had happened that fateful day almost three months ago.
I wasn't sure how much I should tell Cassie or how far into detail I should go.
I looked away from the corner of the room I had been staring at and over to
Cassie who was giving me a look that told me I should just tell her what happened,
all of it, uncensored.
"Me and some friends of mine had heard these rumors
about people disappearing in the woods near my house and they wanted to check it out.
We didn't believe the rumors, of course.
We decided to leave my house at about six thirty,
right after having dinner at my place.
We brought a tent, five sleeping bags, and five flashlights.
We decided that we should stay till morning to prove that the rumors
were just that : Rumors.
When we got there, we set up tent and built a fire, then roasted some smores.
When it was about ten, we hit the sack, but we started hearing some weird noises a half hour later.
It sounded like somebody was turning stuff over and growling.
We had dared the newbie to go out there and check it out, but he had refused,
saying we were just gonna scare him like this was some sort of initiation thing.
It got quiet outside the tent after a few minutes and we all fell asleep soon after, just dismissing the noises as some animal.
Around two that morning one of the guys got out of the tent to go take a leak.
A little while after he zipped up the tent, we heard him screaming bloody murder.
I unzipped the tent and we all got the hell outta the tent, nearly pissing ourselves.
The next thing I know, I was laying face down on the dirt in the clearing, listening to the sounds of screaming and yelling and then, nothing.
I could hear this, distant creepy laughing, and then I blacked out.
When I woke up, I looked around and saw my friends lying next to me in the tent, apparently it had been a dream.
Jason was snoring and I could smell Luke's bad breath. Other than that, nothing was different from our regular camp outs in Corbin's back yard.
It was five o'clock, and I decided to play a prank on the guys. I got out of the tent as quietly as I could, without stepping on Saber.
I ran around the back of the tent, and started banging pots and pans and making weird noises. I heard them freaking out and yelling.
I ran back around the tent as they all stumbled out, laughing at their facial expressions.
At first they were confused and panicked, then they got mad. They complained about having to wake up so early the rest of the morning."
"Uhmm, vampy, why are you telling me this? I thought you were gonna tell me about how you were turned?"
Cassie was getting on my nerves with the vampy thing, but I decided to just leave it for now.
"I told you about that because you might not understand what happens after words if I didn't."
She nodded her head. "Oh, then onward vampy, to the story!"
Rolling my eyes , I did as she so enthusiastically ordered.
"After packing up our camping gear and getting back to my place, we watched TV, played video games, ate junk food and hung out.
A few hours later the guys had gone home and there was a knock at the back door.
This creeped me out because you could only get to the back door if you were coming from the back yard,
and last I checked, there was nobody in the back yard.
I walked to the door, but when I opened it, there was nobody there.
When I turned around I near shit myself.
Standing there in the middle of of my living room was this extremely hot girl, with black hair, blood red lips and glowing purple eyes.
Then...nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bwauahahah!!!!
The dreaded cliff hanger!
hope you liked it! I was asked to update, and since i haven't written in a while it thought "why the hell not!"
Much love mibbians!
~Allie