Just So You Know

ELEVEN YEARS LATER: PART TWO

“My, my what wonderful children you have! Oh, let me guess, this fine young lady would like a wand? Well come with me then young Miss. Malfoy…” He seems slightly awkward. I wonder why he would think it would be so odd for me to be with Draco, although Ollivander did always have a marvelous memory, I suppose he just expected me to end up with one of my school friends, not someone I hated so much.

“Hello there, I am Mr. Ollivander. I don’t believe I’ve seen you before so this must be your first year going to Hogwarts, am I correct?” Mr. Ollivander babbled quite quickly.

“Errm, yes. I’m here for a wand though, please.” The small blond girl rushed on; she just wanted home. Today wasn’t the best day she’d ever had.

Ollivander chuckled and then went back to his work, searching through millions of boxes to find the perfect wand.

“Ah, here we are: Hawthorne 13”, with a dash unicorn hair. Try this one out, just wave it around a bit.” Caty waved the wand around gracefully and watched as blue sparkles came from the end, but then died away quickly. “Oh, hmm. I guess I was wrong with this one.” He says disappointedly as he walks back towards the piles of boxes. “I don’t think I got your name, what was it again?”

“It Caty, Caty Shaw.”

“Oh, Shaw is it? That’s an old pure blood family name, almost as pure as the Malfoys. Where are your parents?”

“They’re dead. May I please try another wand?” She asks impatiently.

“Oh I’m sorry! That was rude of me, I’m sure this is the right wand though. Please try this one out.” This time there is fireworks of every colour coming from the tip of the wand.

“Oh, it’s perfect. I knew I was close the first time. It is a Hawthorne 11” with a dash of unicorn hair.” At that moment a family entered the small wand shop with confidence with a tad of pride.

“Draco needs a wand Ollivander. It’s his first year.” The blond women says, with a hint of satisfaction.

“Oh yes Mrs. Malfoy, it will just take one moment, I’ve got a customer right here at the moment.” She looks down and the small girl and chuckles. “Shouldn’t you be in a day care somewhere? Go run along to your parents, I bet they’re worried sick about you! Selfish little girl trying to pretend she’s going to Hogwarts and running away from her parents.” Narcissa Malfoy continued while Draco started to laugh as Caty had tears whell in her eyes.

“What’s the matter? Scared?” He laughs even more. Caty grabs her wand and points it at him. “Scared? You honestly believe I’m scared of this women? I’ve seen so many more terrifying things then you mother! Do you know how scary threstals are the first time you see them? Do you know how terrifying it is to watch your parents be murdered?” She is inches away from him when his father pulls him back and asks quietly, “Shaw?”

Caty grabs her rutsack and runs out of the store. Nobody understands, no one will ever understand her.

“How interesting: Hawthorne 12” with phoenix feather. Very odd, very odd indeed.”

“Thank you Mr. Ollivander, very much. Now lets get going…” I rush my family out of the store in a hurry, so we can be clear of any one who might resemble Alexis more then her father should. I’ve always had terrible instincts. I turn around and bumps heads with Fred Weasley.

“Caty? Wow, I see it’s been awhile.” He says very surprised.

“Yes, it has. Very long, but we must be going now…” I try to pull my family out the door but Fred catches my arm and pulls me back. “Waaaait, you must meet my family first. This is my wife Angelina, whom you should rememeber from Hogwarts -- ”

“Which I do,”

“And these two are twins, Roxanne and Arthur. They’re going into they’re second year, in the Gryffindor house respectively. Now, might you introduce me to your family?” He’s so calm, I have no idea how fast my heart is pounding. As fast as a racecar I bet.

“Alexis and Scorpius. This will be Alexis’ first year. She’s very excited.” I say rushed.

“I see,” He chuckles. “So, did you and Malfoy elope or something?”

“Actually we did,” I say putting my arm around Draco and pulling my kids out behind me. “Good bye Fred Weasley.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, I wrote this a very long time ago. And I just realized now that I never posted it. Orignally, it's suppose to be in the previous chapter, but a screwed up haha. So, if you 2 suscribers actually like this story, Here you go! :D Not much, but I'm thinking of atually updating soon!