Just So You Know

Truth

“How long have you known?” I ask him. I’m scared that I’m wrong.

“Oliver told me in our fourth year. I couldn’t bare to see him so unhappy. I realized that you were happier when you were around him too. I know I loved you, but the both of you had a love stronger then you and I had. I didn’t want to leave you, but you needed to leave me, but you couldn’t see that. I didn’t want you to know that I knew. So I didn’t tell you why. I’m sorry.”

“Will you invite me to your wedding?”

“What?”

“Will you invite me to your wedding?”

“Well, yeah I suppose so.”

“Okay, good. I want to come.”

“What are you going to do tomorrow?”

“Get out of here.”

“So soon?”

“Yeah, I have to. Ron agrees.”

“Bloody hell, don’t listen to Ron. He has no idea what he’s talking about.”

“George wont talk to me. I walked into the living room where him and Ron were, but as soon as I sat down he left. I think he thinks that I’m to blame for you being upset coming in from the garden today.”

Fred and I are lying in his bed, holding hands. I’m playing with his hair. We are just talking about anything, but I don’t want to leave him and it’s almost three am. I’ll miss him when I leave. I will move on now though, knowing that the truth was underneath my nose the whole time. For a while we’re just laying there, and then I drift off to sleep, dreaming happy dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorrt, but if you are somebody who actually reads this story and likes it.. you'll get over it. :)