Just So You Know

Dinner

“So how about tonight Shaw?” What a blithering idiot. I’d never trust him again.

“No Malfoy, now leave me alone, or get me a goddamn job at the ministry.” I should have rephrased my sentence to be more like, ‘No Malfoy, just find me a job then leave me the fuck alone.’

“Only will I get you a job in exchange for a date with me tonight.” He winks, and I shiver. I contemplate my options and finally decide to agree to go out with him. If you think about it this gives me a job, free dinner and a place to stay the night.

“Fine, just get me a job and I’ll go out with you tonight.” I can’t believe those words just popped out of my mouth. Just this morning I left Ginny Weasley, well Potter now, and now I have a date with Draco Malfoy. What Tom Foolery will I get myself into today? In awe Draco brings me around to a small, untidy office with a tall balding wizard.

“Miss Shaw here would like to apply for a job here at the ministry.” Satisfaction rung through his voice while he spoke. The wizard was searching for application forms, without any luck of finding any.

“Where would you like to go tonight Caty?” Malfoy asked still brooding that I had agreed to go out with him.

“Anywhere without you…” I mumbled under my breath. He glanced at me, waiting for my answer.

“Err, surprise me.” The words came out before I could think. I felt stupid. Draco laughed at me. I glare at him, and he seems to back off. I wont forgive you so easily Malfoy.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up to find the sun blinding my eyes. I couldn’t think very well; must be morning grogginess. I keep my eyes shut tightly, but a nagging in my mind tells me to open them to see where I am exactly. Reluctantly they open to look at a big room, with paintings and intense red walls. I’m not surprised to see Draco Malfoy in bed beside me. I remember last night clearly.

I remember getting ready, and meeting Draco. He took me to a small, but far too fancy resturant. The food had no taste, and virtually a waste of perfectly good money in my mind. I’m sure Draco had no problem at all paying for it with his oodles of money. I remember coming home to his house, and falling to his bed while my tongue was in his mouth. The rest was just as good as the first time we’d done it, while we were still at Hogwarts. What is wrong with me? Didn’t I learn my lesson the first time?

Two girls walked through the library, not interested in the books on the shelves. The ginger girl went to the wall, and tapped on it with her wand. Out of nowhere a door appeared.

“This is my secret room, please don’t tell anyone about it Caty. You’re the only other person I’ve showed.” She whispered.

“Are you sure Ginny? I don’t want somebody walking in when I’m in the middle of bawling my eyes out. You say I can stay all night in here too? No body will notice?”

“No one else knows about it. Well… no, no one will come in.” She sounded uncertain. Ginny leaves Caty in the room, and she goes to the bed in the corner, pulls the covers up around her face and starts to cry. She did this for a couple days, and each day, without knowing, a blond boy came in each day, surprised at first and not so much the next days. One day Caty heard the boy come in the room.

“Malfoy? How do you know about this room?” She wiped tears fgrom her cheeks and was suddenly worried that others knew too.

“Only for the past year really. I used to meet someone in here…”

“Uggh, I should have known that someone else knew about it.” And she starts to cry even harder then before.

“Shh! I’m the only other person who knows of this room, I promise I won’t tell anyone else. Why have you been crying in here for the past week anyway?” The boy comes and sits beside her, and wraps his arm around her waist reassuringly. She leans in and rests her head on his shoulder. All she needs is someone she can depend on, someone who will love her. She knows he won’t, but he will act like it.

“You really don’t want to hear it, all my friends are in Gryffindor. I know you don’t like my friends, so what different with me?”

“Your in Ravenclaw Shaw.”

“Yeah… So why exactly did you meet someone in this room?” She asked trying a new subject. She knew the answer; it was obvious.

“ I think you know why.”

“Yeah, I do. It’s kinda gross you know. You’re a year younger then me and you do that stuff.”

“A years not much Caty.”

“ I suppose so… mhmm.” She snuggled in closer to his body, moved her head closer to his neck. She closed her eyes and breathed in the warm smell of his skin. He took the back of his hand, and gently brushed it along her jaw line, ending with his thumb on her bottom lip. He took hold of her chin and tilted it up towards his.

She wraped herself around him, and pressed her mouth against his roughly. He accepts this invitation. Only wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top, it was easy for him to stirp her. His hands ran through her hair, down her neck and sides all the way down her legs. He was only wearing boxers when he slipped on top of her.

“Caty? Are you sure you want to do this? I mean we can stop now if you. I don’t think I’ll be able to stop if I continue…” He asked cautiously. She had no words. No she didn’t really want to finish this, but she didn’t want to not finish also. She crashed her lips on his once again. The night went on, and Caty wasn’t sure what she just let herself do. She didn’t know for sure until the next day, when everybody whispered about her.

“Did you hear about Caty Shaw and Draco Malfoy?”

“Draco told me he fucked Caty while she was trying to get over Fred!”

“Do you believe what they’re saying about Caty?”

The only way she had to escape these ‘rumors’ was to hook up with someone else. Jordan Wright was there with open arms for her. They had always been friends, and now he saved her from embarrassment, only to hurt her even more in the end.

“Draco… fuck. Why did I let you fuck me, again? Seriously I don’t have time to deal with your childish-ness anymore… I hope you’ve grown up.” I’m disgusted with myself.

“And there’s no Jordan to run away to this time…” He smirked.

“Oh shut up Malfoy.” Surprising even myself, I smiled. Draco kissed me gently and my stomach flipped. What is wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
So... this is where Draco really starts to be a part of the story for you Draco Malfoy fans.. BTW... I detest Harry, think Ron is Adorable, ADORE Fred and Oliver and love draco. George is nice too I guess.. :)