I'll Always Think You're a Prettier Princess Than Me

1/1

I stumbled through my house trying to make sure that everything was set out that I needed for my party.

What kind of party?

A princess party. Don’t judge, everyone is aloud to have fun even me, Brendon Urie.

Though the thing was there was only one person coming. Ryan Ross was going somewhere with his slutty ass girlfriend. William Beckett and Travis Clark had a date planned so that knocked them both off the guest list and the other like six people that I had invited couldn’t come to the party either.

That left only one person that I’d invited.

Gabe Saporta, or as I called him Gabey-Baby, though no one else could call him that without him getting mad at them. Thing was he didn’t mind when I called him that though, normally when I did he just smiled and pulled me into a big hug. For some reason I didn’t question why though.

I’d just settled down onto the couch when the doorbell rang.

I sighed slightly, but smiled as I stood up off of the couch and then moved to the door.

Opening the door I smiled seeing Gabe Saporta standing there with a smile on his face dressed in his bright colored clothing like he always was.

“Brenny-Bear!” He yelled excitedly at me.

“Gabey-Baby!” I yelled back with just as much excitement in my voice as he had in his.

He moved forward and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and had a smile on my face as we pulled out of our hug.

“You’re a pretty princess.” Gabe told me with a smile on his face as he stood in the doorway of my house.

I looked at him slightly confused until I remember that a purple tiara rested on top of my head. Then when I did realize I bit down on my lip with a small smile, and looked down at that floor slightly as a slight red tint began to show on my cheeks.

“Thank you,” I mumbled softly.

“You are very welcome hun, now am I aloud to come inside?” Gabe asked me.

I lifted my head and smiled looking at him.

“No, you aren’t aloud in,” I told him trying to keep myself from laughing even the slightest bit though a small giggle did slip from behind my lips.

“Well, I’m not listening to you,” Gabe smiled stepping forward.

“Oh really?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he said taking the tiara off the top of my head and placing it on his before picking me up, and throwing me over his shoulder and walking into my house, kicking the door closed with his foot before wandering into the house.

“Put me down,” I wiggled around giggling as I tried to escape from Gabe’s arms, but he wouldn’t let me go for anything.

Well, until we got to the kitchen.

“Cupcakes!” Gabe yelled carefully sitting me down on the ground and running over to the counter and grabbing one of the Barbie cupcakes that had some very vibrant pink icing on them and began eating it.

I smiled a little bit watching him. Though as he turned around I couldn’t help but giggle.

Gabe had bright pink icing on his nose from the cupcake, plus my tiara still sat on the top of his head.

“What?” he asked as I continued to giggle about it.

“You’ve got some icing on your nose,” I smiled slightly.

When I told him that he tried to lick it off of his own nose which made me laugh even harder than I already was.

“Help,” Gabe pouted when he realized that he wasn’t going to be able go lick off of his own nose.

As I walked over to him though what I ended up getting was a cupcake thrown right in my face so now not only did Gabe have icing on his face, but I did too.

“I got you!” Gabe yelled laughing as he looked at me.

“I’ll get you back,” I said grabbing a cupcake off the counter and chucking it at him, though he ducked at just the right time and the cupcake went soaring past him and ended up hitting one of my kitchen cabinets before sliding down and landing icing side down on my counter top.

“Missed me,” Gabe gloated sticking his tongue out at me,

I grabbed another cupcake off the counter but this time instead of throwing it at him I decided to chase him with it. He grabbed one himself, when he realized what was going on and took off trying to stay away from me.

He wasn’t much faster than me and with the head start I had gotten made it easy for me to catch him. So just as we entered the living room I tackled him onto the couch.

“I surrender oh great one!” Gabe giggled slightly as I sat on top of him.

“If you surrender then eat,” I ordered him holding the cupcake in his face and smirking slightly.

He looked at me for a minute before opening his mouth slightly, and I shoved the cupcake in his face and giggled. He laughed a little before looking at me and shifting so he was sitting up a little more and wiping the icing from around his mouth off, and I just let my legs wrap around his waist carefully with a small smile on my face.

I looked at him for a moment before he took the tiara off of his head and placing it back on my head where it had originally started.

“What’d you do that for?” I asked. “You’re a pretty princess to Gabey.”

“But I’ll always think that you are a prettier princess than me,” Gabe told me as he pulled me close to him.

I smiled slightly before looking at him for a moment before leaning forward and kissing Gabe’s lips then pulling away.

He looked at me a little bit confused.

“Hey, I had to help get the icing off from the first cupcake you had.” I giggled.

“That was on my nose,” Gabe smiled at me.

I just giggled.

“Oops!” I grinned before leaning against him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Happiness {not really, but ya know I like to say it.}