Careless, Painless and Voiceless

Chapter 18: Fixing

Shinjin was in a living room, watching news.

"That's horrible!" Shinjin shrieked.

"What?" Haruka asked.

Shinjin was startled to see Haruka beside her. Haruka was wearing a tank top and pants. She was wiping her sweat.

"What are you doing here?" Shinjin asked.

"I heard you shrieked so I rush all the way here and sat beside you when I saw that you were just watching. So, what's in the news?"

"The Teddy Bear Corps has taken over Asia."

"We have to think of something fast. But my ship is still not fixed."

Shinjin and Haruka stayed silent as they watched TV.

"Shinjin, you already knew that I'm already a member of Preventer, right?" Haruka asked.

"Yes."

"No violent reactions?"

"Actually, I have. But you would not listen anyway."

"Right."

"What about Trowa?"

"What about him?"

"He told Milliardo that you and he are really lovers. How come you never told me? How come when I ask him, he would ask me about your answer? What's the real deal between you two?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know? How come? You should know! He said that you're his girlfriend!"

"I know. But-"

"But what?" Trowa asked.

Haruka and Shinjin were surprise to see Trowa right behind them. Haruka was all red.

"N-N-Nanashi! I didn't know that you're there." Haruka said.

Trowa went near her but Haruka kept on stepping backwards until Haruka hit the wall. Trowa cornered her.

"What? But what, Haruka?" Trowa asked.

"Elysium is not yet fixed. I have to go." Haruka replied.

Haruka was trying to get away from Trowa but Trowa kept on trying to corner her.

"Nanashi..."

"What?"

"I can't talk to you now." Haruka said as she looked at Shinjin.

Shinjin glared at her.

"You're going to keep this a secret to me?" Shinjin asked furiously.

Trowa looked at Shinjin. He took Haruka to her room.

"Now." Trowa said.

Haruka just stared at him.

"What's wrong?" Trowa asked.

Haruka looked at a different direction.

"It's just that, there's something you have to know." Haruka replied.

"What is that?"

"Galen. He-"

"There you are." Milliardo said as he appeared from no where.

Haruka and Trowa were surprised.

"Milliardo." Haruka called.

"Noin is looking for you. She found 6 Gundams but Edgin is going berserk and pointing his gun on Noin like he's going to kill her." Milliardo said.

"I'll tell you later, Nanashi." Haruka said as she and Milliardo left the room.

"Who is Galen, Haruka? Do you love this Galen?" Trowa asked but there's no one in the room but him.

After the incident, Haruka explained to them about those gundams.

"They were back ups just in case the pilot are incompetent. I'm supposed to be the sixth gundam pilot. My gundam is Phoenix."

"Phoenix Gundam. I heard that that gundam is compatible in both Earth and Space." Milliardo said.

"That's right." Haruka told him.

"But that's all I know. There's only a few information about that gundam. Only those who watched the others die." Milliardo said.

"It's because we always try to keep the information to ourselves. One example is Elysium. No one knows about this ship except for those who saw it and lived to tell that is if they were alive."

"I see. You're keeping a big port here. Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Wing, Deathcythe, Heavyarms, Sandrock, Altron and Phoenix."

"I don't have any of your Tallgeese."

"That's top secret."

"You forgot about the Epyon though. I have one. I built it myself."

"Epyon? How?"

"I snuck in Treize's computer."

"Your skills are useful for Preventer."

"I'm already a member."

"That's good."

"Good?"

"Are you expecting something else?"

"I thought you're going to yell at me like Shinjin would do."

"Flame, you have your own destiny that's why I'm leaving the rest of decision to you. I'll be guiding you like a big brother."

"Thanks, Milliardo."

Haruka hugged Milliardo.

"It's time to show the other gundam pilots about the weapon to use." Milliardo told her.

"I guess." Haruka said.

Haruka showed the gundam pilots their gundams.

"There are some gundams and mobile suits that need to be fixing. Do it." Edgin told them.

"I already set the others in the other ports where the other mobile suits are. You five are special." Olivia said.

"Let's search the damages in our gundams and fix them." Haruka said.

Heero went toward the Gundam Wing Custom and searched for damages. Haruka went toward him.

"Heero, if it’s fixed, you know what to do." Haruka whispered.
Heero nodded.

"Let's fix these gundams so we could once again have peace." Haruka said.

Quatre check the Gundam Sandrock Custom while Trowa was fixing Gundam Heavyarms Custom's left arm. Duo checked the scythe. Haruka noticed that Wufei was gazing at Gundam Altron.

"It's not the old one." Haruka said.

"I know. But this brings back memories." Wufei told her.

"You're attached to your gundam, I presume."

"I am."

"Why?"

"It reminds me of my sins."

"Sins cannot be erased from this universe. Everyone has sinned. Even I have sinned for killing human beings who fight because of their ideas, jobs and families."

"My sin is that I didn't protect my own allies."

"There's no use crying over spilled milk. If you feel sorry for your allies," Haruka looked at Edgin then at Trowa. "Look for some other people to protect."

"Look for other people."

"Take care of Shinjin. If you don't I'll be a sinner and kill you."

"Understood."

Haruka smiled then left Wufei as he looked for damages.