Status: Finished!

Thinking of You

I Gave in To Selfish Ways

Three months ago, Kaleb gave me the shock of a lifetime stating that he was going to anger management.I saw it as he was finally going to get help and stop what he was doing. That didin't happen. Instead, not only did I get physical violence, now I got verbal.

Thankfully the guys were going to be coming back tomorrow and I was going to beg for one of them to let me stay at their house till I could figure out how to get away from Kaleb. He had already taken his fustration of one of the bands getting pissed at him out on me, and this time there was no way I could hide them. No, this time I would tell the guys and girls what happened. Just as I was about to call Val, I noticed my phone vibrating and looked at the screen: Zacky.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, just calling to see if your ok." He said back.

"Yeah I'm doing okay. Hows your day been."

"Fucking boring. All we've done is been on the road. I've had to listen to Dan and the Berry's murder Guitar Hero. I can't wait to get home."

"I can't wait for you to be back either. I miss you." I said, I was starting to tear up because I had to face them looking like I did.

"Baby are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"I just really miss you guys, I can't wait to see you tomorrow." It wasn't a lie either.

"I miss you to, more than you can imagine." My heart started speeding up when he said that, like it always does.

"I love you Zacky, I'll let you go. See you tomorrow okay?"

"I love you too Rachel, see you."

After hanging up with him, I decided to go start packing some stuff, hoping I could escape somewhere because there was no way I was staying here. I had made up my mind, if I didn't get out now I never will.I heard the front door close, which made me tense because at any moment Kaleb could walk in and catch me.

Thinking I should hide the stuff and go see where he was, I walked down the stairs and saw him siting on the couch drinking a beer. Sitting down on the couch cautiously, I felt tense and ready to be attacked, something I shouldn't feel around the person I love. As I feel him pull me closer to him, I suddenly tense and duck, which of course he catches.

"What the fuck are you doing, huh? Are you trying to piss me off!" Kaleb screamed while gripping my forearms painfully.

"No, I'm sorry!"

"Yeah you will be." Shit, I already knew what came after that line, just like everytime I hear it. Slamming me into yet another coffee table, I blanked my mind from what was happening. I kept praying that Zacky would come and rescue me. After kicking and slapping me for a few minutes, he walked away to the bedroom.

Laying there on the floor crying, I wondered if this happened to me because I didn't deserve for someone to love me.Waiting for Kaleb to decide to leave the house, I pulled myself onto the couch and cried more. Once I heard the door slam, I went upstairs and finished packing the stuff I could. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for it taking this long, and that it's short. I'm kind of stuck with this right now, so give me time to work the kinks out. Hoping to have another out at least tomorrow. Comments please?