Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Meeting

Chapter 1!

“I see you walking home alone your face is alive and bright. You don’t see how weak you are cause I could end it tonight. It’s a feeling you get when you feel like someone behind is watching you, while I could tell you know that someone is me and I’m about to make it right. I creep up from behind. Touch your neck, move down to your spin, you take a look and breath so sharp just a matter of time. Don’t scream I ask of you but you let one out so it time to go. I come down on you like a ton of brick all over so its time to go.” I sang dancing around my room.

“Why do you like this song?” My sister, Bella, came in my room asking me.

“It’s not my fault we like different music.” I told her changing it to American Suitehearts by Fall Out Boy.

“Apparently.” She said walking out of my room.

I got ready for the day in a low cut purple shirt with black pants and converses. I ran to my mirror in my room and put on some black eyeliner with purple eye shadow.

“Perfect.” I smiled at my refection.

“Are you ready?” Bella asked as I arrived down stairs.

“As ready as I could be to go to school.” I said grabbing my bag and walking out to Bella’s boyfriend’s car.

“Hey Razor.” Edward said.

“Hi.” I said flatly.

“Razor, Why don’t you like Edward?” Bella asked me.

“He hasn’t given me a reason to like him.” I told her while seating in the back seat.

“But he also hasn’t done anything to not make you like him. Now has he?” She asked snotty.

“Blah blah blah. That’s all I hear from you.” I said getting my ipod out.

“Don’t act like that to me.” Bella said.

“I can’t hear you.” I said turning my ipod up loudly.

We finally got to school so I could get out of the car. I ran as fast as I could to my group of friends.

“Hey guys. What you all talking about?” I asked them.

“Music.” They all answered.

“Awesome.” I laughed.

“I know, huh.” Lacey said smiling.

“Oh look. He’s cute.” Tammy said pointing to a guy that was talking to Bella and Edward.

“I call dibs.” I said to my friends then ran over there.

“Hey Bella, who’s your friend?” I asked sweetly.

“He’s not important.” Edward answered.

“Was I talking to you? Because I think I said Bella, not Edward.” I spat.

“Hi, I’m Jacob.” The really cute guy said.

“Hi, I’m Riley, but you can call me Razor.” I smiled at him.

“Come on, Razor, Go talk to your friends.” Bella said.

“No, I think I want to get to know Jake. You don’t mind if I call you that, right?” I asked Jacob flirtatiously.

“You can call me whatever you want.” Jake said winking at me making me giggle.

“Riley, Leave, now.” Edward tried to command me.

“Your not the boss of her.” Jake said.

“Stay out of this Mutt.” Edward hissed.

“Back of leech.” I spat at Edward.

“What?” He asked looking at me wide eyed looking mad.

“You heard me. I know you did. I know your secret to, I read Bella’s journal.” I said looking him right in the eyes.

“Why did you do that?” Bella asked wide-eyed to.

“Because you knew something that I didn’t know and it made me mad.” I said casually.

“Did you read about Jake, too?” Bella asked.

“No, I seen his name and stopped reading because all of a sudden I wanted him to tell me. I felt wrong trying to read that part.” I said confused as to why it affected me so much.

“You had no right to do that.” Edward said.

“Why didn’t you read what was about me?” Jake asked.

“Because I want you to tell me. I know you have a secret to but I feel that I will like you know matter what.” I said looking up at him smiling at him.

“Awww, that’s sweet.” Jake said smiling down at me.

“I know, I’m just full of sweetness aren’t I?” I asked innocently.

“Yeah right.” Edward whispered.

“You know how sick of you I am Edweird?” I asked him.

“Do you know how much I care?” He asked.

BEEEEEEPPPPP

“Well that’s the bell. L Will I see you soon” I asked Jake looking up sadly.

“How bout I pick you up from school. How’s that sound?” He asked.

“Sounds like a date.” I smiled up and him.

“Cool. See you later Razor.” He said hoping on his bike.

“See you after school, Jake!” I said waving to him as I walked to my first class.

~Jacobs POV~

Wow. I think I imprinted on that girl. I wonder why I haven’t seen her around before. I’ll have to ask her when I pick her up from school today. It’s funny how she read Bella’s journal about Edward but wants me to tell her about myself. I think even if I didn’t imprint on her I would still like her. She hates Edward just as much as I do.

Maybe I should go tell Sam to see if its okay if I just tell her what I- we all are and why we’re like this. That might make her hate them leeches even more. J I’ve got to try that!