Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

A new vampire.

Later that day, well more night but whatever, Jacob and I were laying in my bed listening to music quietly and just enjoying each others company.
"Jake, does me being the White wolf change anything with the pack?" I asked looking up at him.
"Not that I believe. You'd have to ask Sam that." Jake answered me.
"Oh." I replyed softly and went back to my thoughts.

What if something happened to Jacob because of me being a rare white wolf? Don't the leeches go after rare things? Like what happened with Edward and Bella, what if some other vampires came after me and Jake tried to fight them. I would be crushed if anything happened to him. Of course I wouldn't be as useless as Isabella was. I can't believe Bella would pull the whole Jake only loves you because an imprint card. Well I guess I should have seen her doing that. I felt Jacobs breathing calm down and looked up to see his peaceful, angelic face fast asleep. I slowly pulled myself out of his grip and quickly walked out my room and down the stairs to the front door. Quickly unlocking the door I slipped outside and started my walk to the forest.
Slowly walked around I became frimiler with my surroundings and I started running as fast as I could to try and find a big clearing. I have been a werewolf for a couple days now and not once have I been able to shift into my wolf form. I finally busted into a desent sized clearing and looked around to make sure no one was near. I quickly slipped all my clothes off and felt all the bones in my body shift around as I gave into my nature.
My hands hit the ground with a rather large 'thud'. I looked down only to see that it was not my hands that hit the ground but was gaigantic paws the size of a bit bulls head.
'Razor is that you?' A voice came into my head. Looking a round I noticed nothing.
'Its Quil, we can hear eachothers thoughts, remember?' Quil thought.
'Oh yeah, sorry I forgot.' I chuckled a little shaking my whole body.
'Where's Jake?' Another voice popped up.
'In my room sleeping, why?'I asked in my head.
'Razor, there is a vampire around and we think he might be after you.' the voice I think belonged to Sam said.
'I'm only like this for a week and i'm already a target?' I yelled looking around me, taking in every detail.
'We arent sure right now, he could be after Bella again.' Quil told me.
'We wouldn't let it hurt you.' Leahs voice came thou.
'Its not me i'm worried about. I think imma head back home guys. I'll talk to you tomorrow.' I sent to everyone.

I picked up my clothes in my mouth and ran back towards my house while feeling the wind blow around my long fur. Out of the cornor of my eye I seen a ghostly pale body running next to me. I came to a sudden stop and looked straight and the person that seem to keep up with me.
I studied his appearnce and seen that he was a very attractive male with black hair and bright gold eyes, reminding me of the cullens, he was slightly muscluer but not to much. I looked at him confused as to why he was just staring at me like he was. I quickly troted behind a large tree and shifted back to human form and got dressed fast. I walked out from behind to tree and seen that the man was still standing there.

"What do you want with me?" I asked the strange man.
"I don't want to hurt you, I promise, I just wanted to see if it was true." The man said.
"See if what was true?" I asked him.
"That there is a new white wolf. I have been serching everywhere to find the great wolf and here I have. Just as beautiful as the legends say." He said thinking his charm was working.
"There is no way your charm could work on me. I have already found my lucky one." I told him as I sat down on a fallen tree.
"I'm sure you have. I have not come to try and seduce you. I came to see if the great wolf contiues. I also come to find the Cullens, I heard they only live off animal blood and I wish to join them." He said looking at me smiling solftly.
"Oh, so your a leech." I said looking at him with disapointment.
"Not by choose." he told me.
"Whats your name?" I asked him.
"Harvey. Whats yours?" He asked me sitting down acrossed from me.
"Riley, but they call me Razor." I said smirking at me.
"And why is that?" He asked me pulling a weird face.
"Cause I like that better then Riley." I told him.
"Razor!!!" I, along with Harvey, heard a voice call.
"I'm over here." I called out with a gaint smile on my face at the sound of Jakes voice.
"That your lucky one?" Harvey asked me.
"Yeah, but I don't think hes the lucky one. The lucky one is me to have him." I told Harvey smiling.
"Well I should go so he doesn't rip my head off and burn me. It was nice to meet you. I'm glad the White wolf has returned. The world hasn't been the same without her." He smiled at me then took off.
"There you are! Where did you take off to? You had me so worried." Jake said rushing over to me.
"I'm sorry, I just wanted to know what it was like to be a wolf." I told him stairing into his eyes.
"You shifted without me?" He asked faking a sob.
"Awe, I'm sorry Jakey, I was getting restless knowing I can turn into a wolf when ever I want but I never have yet." I told him pulling him into a hug.
"Come on, lets get back to your house, I'm really sleepy." Jake said yawning.
"Okay. I'm really tired to." I said also yawning.

We got back up to my room without waking anyone up and layed back on my bed.

"Jake?" I said softly.
"Yeah, sweetie?" He said just as soft.
"I love you." I told him for the first time.
"I love you too." He said pulling me closer to his body as we both fell asleep to the sounds of each others breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are highly liked. I still thing Sabby is a better writer then me.