Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Running together

Running throught the woods I was so focused on getting to the rest of the pack that it startalled me when Sam's thoughts filled my head.

'Razor, calm down. Everyone is fine. Jake's alittle beat up but he's going to be okay.' Sam told me.

'What happened to him?' I asked Sam as I slowed down alittle.

'One of the vampires got ahold of his hind leg and dis located it. He'll be fine in a couple minutes.' Sam said.

'Are all the leechs gone?' I asked as I slowed down to a trot as I let Embry catch up to me.

'Thanks' Embry thought as he finally caught up to me.

'Sorry I left you behind.' I thought sending a wolfy grin his way.

'Its all good. You look cool as a wolf. Pretty fur.' Embry said, returning the smile.

'So what all happened?' I asked Embry as we walked throught the beautiful forest full of dangerous things that people in Forks and in La Push didn't even know about.

Embry and I talked a little more before we finally joined up with the rest of the pack. Quickly we both went behind separate trees to shift back. To my amazement my clothes had servived when I shifted and stayed on my body.

Walking back out from behind the tree I walked over to see Jake standing up like nothing had even happend.

"Thank god your okay." I whispered to him as I pulled him into a hug.

"Of course I'm okay. I'm a werewolf. I was built for this." Jacob said with a cocky smile.

"Yeah well guess what? I'm a werewolf to." I said sending him a sly smile.

"Well I would never know." Jake said looking down at me.

"Well come on then little man, lets go for a run." I smirked as I pulled out of his arms and started running away.

Suddenly, a large russet wolf took off past me. Smiling I lunged into the air and shifted into my wolf form. Using my claws to my advantage, I pushed myself harder and faster.

Not to long after Jacob had pasted me. I was quickly starting to pass him, just like I had Embry earlier. But now instead of worrying about getting to the pack, Jake and I raced to Emily's just having a great time being with each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what ya all think. Only a couple people are being nice and commenting so thank you to those people!!!