Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Fight with Bella

"RAZOR! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" I hear Bella call behind me as I took of running, at a slow speed, down our street.

"BITE ME." I called back to her as I continued on my run for the day.

I don't even know why Bella still tries to say that I can and can't go out when I want. She says Charlie is letting me out more then I should be. Of course thought, Charlie knows he has more controll over me then that leech loving witch.

Oh and the good part about Dad knowing that Edward is a leech, his opion of him has compeletly has changed. He compeley hates him now and is scared to even be in the same room with him alone. Even with Bella there he doesn't feel safe, he even told me that he didn't feel safe unless Jake or I was in the room with him.

I think its nice that my Dad is so supportive of me with everything good and bad that has happened in my life. I truely do love my dad and everything he does for me.

"Razor get in the car." I heard Edwards voice next to me as he slowly drove next to me in his ugly car that so many people thought was cool just cause its expencive.

"Leave me alone, your not the boss of me." I told him as I contuned my run.

"Quit arguing with me and get in the damn car." Edward hissed out his window.

"Leave me the hell alone." I yelled as I run faster back towards my house as it came back into view.

I smiled at the sight of Jakes rabbit in the drive way and him leaning agaist it.

"Jake, he wont leave me alone. Imma kill him." I hissed as I slowed down when I got up to him.

"Not if I do first." Jacob said glaring at the leech.

"Maybe if your little whore would listen to me we wouldn't have this problem." Bella said walking out the front door.

"Oh this again?" Jake sighed turning his glare to Bella.

"I love how you think I'm the slut when Jakes the only guy I've really truely been with when you were just using him as a rebound guy when your presious leech left. So just shut the hell up." I yelled at her, finally sick of her attitude.

"Quit lying." Bella screamed as she came up and slapped me right acrossed my right cheek.

"I'm gonna kill you." I grawled out before I started to shake really bad...
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it. In the words of Gerard Way, Merry Fucking Christmas!