Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

What almost happened

"Oh shit." Jake said next to me as Edward rushed infront of Bella before I changed.

"Razor get in the woods." Jacbo said calmy next to me.

But I paid no attention to him, I was to consumed by hatered that has been growing inside of me for Bella over the years.

"Get in the woods." Jacob said again in more of a demanding as I took a step towards Bella even with Edward in the way.

Edward started to growl as I got closer to him and Bella trying to intimate me. Snarling back I quickly blocked my mind off so he couldn't see what I was planning to do. Slowly I started walking around him trying to get to my annoying sister that thinks she's so damn perfect when Edward started turning to. Just as I knew he would. As quickly as I could, I jumped up and over Edward and Bella before they could even figure out what was going on.

Whipping around a snapped at Bella but didnt get the joy of bitting into her, instead fur filled my mouth. The owner of said fur yelped alittle causing me to jump back in shock.

'Razor, head to La Push.' Jake thought to me.

Looking him in the eyes I nodded then turned my head to see a pissed Edward and a frightend Bella. Barring my teeth at both of them, I turned around and headed down to La Push just like Jacob told me to.

Running threw the woods I thought about what almost happened. If I would have really attacked Bella Edward would of had his leech family down here in second to deffend her. That wouldn't have been a good thing either. I can't believe I almost did that with Jake there. If anything happened to him I dont know what I would do.

'Yo, Razor. Wats up?' Embry's thoughts asked filling my head.

'Oh you know, just gettin in fights with Bella but this time she slapped me and we all know what happens when she slaps a wolf.' I thought back to him.

'Oh shit, did you get her?' Embry asked me.

'I almost did but Jake got in front of me so I accidently bit him instead.' I told him then showed him all what happened.

'Holy crap that was a close one. You and Jake would have been toast if you did get a hold of her.' Embry thought as I neared Emily and Sam's house.

'And you think I don't know that? I'll see you when your done with patroll.' I thought to Embry before I changed back to my normal human body and still fully dressed...weirdness.

I walked out of the woods and towards Emily's house to see Jacob just pulling up in his Rabbit. Slowing down my pace alittle I watched as he got out of his car and seen a new pink scar and his left arm. I looked down towards the ground feeling ashamed of myself, I wasn't suppose to leave a mark on it, it was ment for Bella, but if I had just listened to him in the first place it wouldn't have been there.

"Looks like I made it here just in time." Jake said laughing as he walked over to me.

"I didn't know it was a race." I said looking up at him putting a fake smile on.

"What wrong?" Jacob asked pulling me into a hug.

"If I would have just listened to you, you wouldn't have a scar on your arm." I said looking at the pink line on his skin.

"You could have done a lot worse then just giving me a little scar that will be gone soon." Jake said holding me closer to his warm body.

"I'm still sorry." I said trying to pull him closer to me.

"Well dont be, it will be gone soon. Oh I also talked to Charlie about what happened and guess what?" Jake said smiling down at me.

"What?" I asked looking up into his beautifull eyes.

"He said you can just life with my Dad and I so you wont have to be around Bella." Jake said smiling at me.

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, he said that the main reason your so pissy is cause of her all the time and he doesnt want to risk you hurtting her and then Edward hurting you trying to help her." Jacob said still smiling.

"I love my dad." I sighed pulling Jacob into another hug before we both walked into Emilys house to eat the wonderfull food she has made for all of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want aleast 1 comment before each update. I like reading what people think about this story.