Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Many Out Looks

~*~No Ones POV~*~

His lips parted under hers, damp and soft and warm. Her entire life focused in on the sensations, the gentle pressure that grew more intense the longer the kiss went on. Chaste kisses, the dirtier ones, and man, those tasted good. They tasted better the wider her mouth opened, and especially after his tongue touched hers.

She could have done a while semester of kissing with Jacob. Intense personal study. With lab classes.

Time really wasn't happening for her. but eventually Razor realized that there was a soft glow coming from the windows, and she was numb and sore from sitting on the floor. She winced as a muscle in her back protested, and Jacob reached out, pulled her up and settled himself on the couch.

He stretched out, and extended a hand to her. She stared, tingling and confused. "There's no room."

"Plenty of room," he said.

She felt breathless and kind of wild, stretching out on the tine area of sofa cushion available next to him, and then smothered a yelp as Jacob picked her up and draped her over his chest and , oh my God, over all the rest of him, too.

"Better?" he asked, and raised his eyebrows. It was a real question, and he was looking for a real answer. Razor felt a blush building a fire in her cheeks, but she didn't look away from his gaze.

"Perfect," she said.

~*~ Leah's POV~*~

I can't believe I imprinted on Daman! He is such a creep! Yet so gorgeous. With his shaggy brown hair, bright filled with life eyes. Those full lips made me just want to kiss him all night long! That skin of his was flawless and just totally perfect, just like the rest of him! Oh shit! What will the pack say and do? Oh my god, what will Razor say? It may have been in her past life that she felt connected to him but what will she say when I let her know I imprinted on someone determined to get her away from Jacob? Her imprint of this life?

I can't believe this is happening to me. I shouldn't even give into it. I don't need to be hurt again like when Sam left me for Emily. Sure Emily is nicer, a great cook, hell even with those three scars she's still beautiful! What if Daman still likes Razor more then me? His imprinter? I would be even more crushed. Why can't my life just be normal for once?

~*~Daman's POV~*~

The great white wolf was even more gorgeous then she was in her past life but my God! Her friend was to drop dead gorgeous! I can't believe that it wasn't this Razor girl that I was truly imprinted with like I thought all this time. I doubt Leah would want to be with me thought for the way I treated Razor, they seemed very close and then there was Razor's imprint and their other friend. I know its going to be hard to get Leah to fall for me but she is my imprint! I must get her!

~*~Razor's POV~*~

I loved spending time with Jacob! He's perfect in every way. The way his eye's shine when he's happy, how his skin glistens as the rain slowly runs down his perfectly built body. Oh my god, I love that boy. I am so happy that I turned into the great white wolf before I was a wolf, I only seen him when he didn't have patrol but know we get to share this together means that we get to spend even more time together. I love it!

I'm glad that I don't have to be with Daman. He acted like a total jerk to me. I don't care if the great white wolf was his in the past. I'm not her, I don't care what he says. I belong to Jacob and the La Push pack, not Daman and his Makan pack. La Push is my home along with Forks. I refuse to leave.

~*~Jacob's POV~*~

I love that I have a girl as perfect as Razor. I'm glad that we imprinted and that she doesn't have any connections with that Daman guy. He needs to learn that the great white wolf his was in the past life and not this life. In this life, she is mine. I love how she admits that she's mine to instead of saying that she doesn't belong to anyone. She's just perfect in every way!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please 6 comments before next update.