Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Looking For Leah

Image

~*~Leah's POV~*~

I'm so glad that everyone is at Emily and Sam's house. Running around in wolf form would be really hard right now if any of the guys were out patrolling. I don't think I would handle it very well if the guys started messing with me about the whole imprinting thing.

"Whose there?" A voice called out as I trotted past a tree, causing me to whip my body around and bare my teeth.

"Oh, Its just you." Daman said coming out from behind the tree.

I quickly darted behind a tree and shifted back so I could talk with him. Throwing my clothes on I walked out from the tree.

"Why do you say it like that?" I asked, putting on a mad face, which wasn't so hard just for the fact I've been wearing one for a very long time now.

"I was just surprised to find you out here without Razor. You both seemed really close." Daman said smiling at me.

"Yeah well, her being a tough bitch and putting up with me has kind of made us that way." I said returning his smile.

"I'm sorry about how I acted yesterday. It's just, I thought it was really the great white wolf that I've been bound to all this time. Turns out. I was wrong, its you." Daman said coming up and holding my hand in his, causing a blush to graze my face.

~*~Razor's POV~*~

"Jake, wasn't Leah supposed to be here awhile ago?" I asked my wonderful boyfriend.

"Yeah, I haven't even noticed that she wasn't here." Jake said looking around the room.

"That is so mean! I'm going to go find her." I said jumping up from the kitchen chair I was sitting in and then ran out of Emily and Sam's house.

Shifting into my wolf form was still an amazing feeling to me, just knowing that I can turn into an animal that I've always love just fills me with such joy. I found Leah's scent soon after running towards where we had meet Daman yesterday. Soon after finding Leah's scent, it soon crossed with another scent that I didn't recognize. Leah wasn't running around as a wolf so I figured she was okay but hey, she's my best friend, so I need to check on her still.

After running around a couple more tree's, Leah soon came into view along with Daman! The weirdest part of this, they were making out! Holy shit! I thought Leah didn't even want a relationship! Let alone with a guy that was a total jerk yesterday!

~*~Leah's POV~*~

I can't believe I'm kissing him right now! I don't even know how it happened! All I know is that I am insanely enjoying this!

*Snap*

"What was that?" I asked pulling away from Daman and looking towards where I heard a brand break.

"I would say it's Razor coming to look for you." Daman said point on the other side of the tree to a giant white wolf with a seriously confused look spread a crossed her wolf face.

"Yeah that would be her." I said sending her a sheepish smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I think I only had 1 comment but yet I'm still updating!
5 Comments?