Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Fight With Bella Again

After ariving at the cliffs, I looked off into the distance and stared at all the water. I walked up to the edge and stared down into the raging water as it crashed against the rocks. I knew that if I was to jump that I would make it. Thats one of the great thing I loved about being a wolf. I was ten times stronger then any human. Unlike Bella, if I jumped I won't almost drown. I can't believe all the shit she put everyone thru! What a selfish little bitch! Slowly I noticed that I started to shake. Quickly, I ran into the forest so no one would see me shift.

As everything became more clear. I looked around before I hualed ass to my house to see my dad, something I hadn't done in a couple days. Right before I got to my old house, I shifted back and threw my clothes on before walking out of the woods and into the back door.

"Dad! Are ya here?" I called out thru the house.

"Living room!" I heard his voice call back.

"Hey Dad!" I said walking around the corner and into the living room.

"Hey Billy!" I said as I noticed Jacobs dad sitting in his wheel chair next to my dad.

"Hey Razor!" They both said, smiling.

"Where's Jake at?" Charlie asked as I took a seat next to him.

"Emily's house. It got really ackward with Leah and her imprint showing up and ya'll know how I don't do ackward." I exsplaned to them.

"That is very true." Billy said, clearly remembering two days ago when he walked in on Jake and me almost having sex. Yeah, what was bad.

"So how have things been here with the leech and whore?" I asked my Dad, getting a laugh from Billy.

"I'm ready for you and Jake to come stay acouple nights if ya can anytime soon." Charlie said with a hopefull grin.

"Sounds good to me and I'm sure Jake would love to stay here and piss the leech off." I chuckled.

"Think ya could stay tonight?" Charlie asked.

"We'd love to!" Jacob exclamed while walking in thru the front door.

"But Dad! You said they won't be staying here anymore!" Came Bella's whinny ass voice.

"It's my house Isabella and believe it or not. She is my favorite daughter. She actually listens to me." Charlie said to her with a frown engraved in his face.

"What has she done thats so good that I haven't?" Bella screeched.

"She choose the guy I like and find good for her! You choose the one that is going to kill you and take you away from the human world!" Charlie yelled while standing up.

"Oh and like Riley is living the life you want her to?" Bella screamed, her face growing red.

"She will still age! She can still have childern! She will still die at an old age!" Charlie yelled, walking over to stand in front of Bella.

"It's Riley that's the problem here! If it wasn't for her then you would never know whats really out in the world!" Bella screeched then turned her glare to me.

"You always ruin everything for me!" She screamed before leaping at me.

"Yeah, Bella thats really smart! Attack the mythic being." I hissed as I grabbed a hold of Bella's Jacket and yanked her forward to be right in front of me.

"Let me go!" Bella whinned, hitting and clawing at my wrist and arms.

"Gladly!" I said as I threw her across the room and into the wall.

A yelp crossed her lips as her back hit the wall and fell down to the floor.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Edward yelled as he helped Bella up and stared at me.

Smiling, I blocked my mind and used on of the powers I had got.

"Pain." I said, before watching his body fall to the ground and tremble in pain and misery.

"Stop hurting him!" Bella yelled running over to me and pounding on my chest.

Quickly stoping I flicked my eyes to her and started the pain prosses for her. Watching her tremble in pain at my feet has got to be the high light of my day.

"Razor, stop." Jake whispered in my ear from behind me.

Turning my gaze away from Bella, I stared around the room and Charlie's suprised face, Edward's pissed off face, Billy's inpressed face as he inspected the wall, and Jacobs concered face as he stood behind me, waiting to see if I'd freak out some more.

Leaning into Jake's body, I looked at my dad with a sheepish smile before speaking.

"Sorry for the wall Dad. I'll get it fixed right a way."

"Don't you worry about the wall. Edward and Isabella can fix it. She started it anyways." Charlie said coming over to me and pulling Jake and I in a hug. "I'm so glad I have one good kid." He added before sitting back down on the couch.

"Man! I wish I could still do that!" Billy said with a gaint smile on his face.

"You are so weird, Dad!" Jacob said shaking his head at his weird but loveable Dad.

Soon after Dad, Billy, Jake, and I calmed down Bella and Edward ran up to Bella's room so Bella could probally whin to Edward about how picked on she is. Jake and I sat and watched the rest of the game with our dads before we ran back to La Push to tell Sam and the rest of the pack where we would be staying for the next two nights.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time of not updating right? please comment!