Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Cliffs

RECAP:
"Hi Billy! Is Jake here?" I asked as Billy opened the door.
"He is, please come in." Billy smiled moving out of the way.
"Thank you." I said sweetly to him.
"Jake, Razor's here to see you." Billy called out.
"Really!?!" Jake shouted running out of his room.
"Razor! Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, werewolf dutys called." Jake said hugging me.
"It's ok. But i wish you were there. Leech woke me up." I said with distaste.
"Aww, i'm sorry. It wont happen again." Jake said smiling.

On to story.

I told Jake all what happen when Edward woke me up and got that big grin on his face when I told him that I told Edward that Charile like him and not Edward.

We hung out at Jakes house for a while until Jake's friends came over and talked Jake and I to head to the cliffs with them.

~At The cliffs~

"Wow. thats high up." I said looking over the side of the Cliff where Jake and his friends lunch theirselfs off of.
"Not when your brave like us." Quil said.
"Quil, the mountain lion i meet was more scarier than you." I said to him.
"You meet a mountain lion?" Embry asked.
"Yeah, I can also talk to animals. She was nice to me becuase I helped her. She was shot and left for dead and I healed her back up." I smiled thinking back to the kind lioness.
"Thats really cool." Jake said smiling.
"Yeah. Now, who is jumping first?" I asked.
And with that question asked the boys started aruging over who was to go first.
"Oh forget it." I said quietly.
"Bye guys." I yelled ask I ran as fast as I could to the cliff and pushed myself off.
"I CAN FLY!!!" I yelled right before I pulged into the cold water.
As I came to the surface I seen Jake just a few feet away from me.
"That was AWESOME!" I said loudly smiling at Jake than giving thumps up to the boys up above.
"You scared the crap out of me. One minute your there the next your jumping off the cliff. You'll always suprise me." Jake laughed as we begain swimming to the beach.