Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Change

I wake up in pain. A pain I've never felt before. God it was a hot searing pain.

I screamed as the pain grew sharper. Jacob held my hands as I did. Charlie walked in and sighed.

"She's like you and Sam isn't she?"

Jacob sighs and nods sadly.

It hurt so much.

"Only a couple more days, baby." Jacob said kissing me.

Then the pain turned like ice and went through my body like needles. I was sweating and felt sick. I threw up in the garbage can next to me. I hear the front door open and slam shut. Bella and Edward-I'm so cool-Cullen. Bella looks at me and Edward growls.

"Werewolf." He growled and Bella gasps.

"Razor, oh no." She said running to my side.

"Get away from me!" I snap before gasping at the pain in my chest.

Jacob closes his eyes and puts it on my shoulder. Charlie pushes Bella out of the room and slams the door.

"Dad?" I haven't called him in that in a while.

"Yes, Razor?"

"Can Jake stay with me tonight?"

"Of course, honey. Jake would you like something to eat?" He asked.

"No, Charlie. Thanks." Charlie nods gets up and leaves.

*Two weeks later*
The pain was just starting to leave me. And Jake brought Sam over.

"Razor, you've gone through a different type of change. For reasons that we don't know why. But I have a theory."

I look at him as I drank a tea he brought.

"You are the White wolf."

Jake's eyes widen a little.

"You are the recarnation of the first woman wolf. A great defender to our kind. She was one to look up to. And she fought harder than any man. We would like you to come stay with me and the other wolves. Please." I look at Charlie and he nods.

I nod at Sam. "Good. Now pack a bag and we'll take you." I nod and pack my school bag. We jumped out the window and they morfed into the wolves. I smile and Jake and climb onto his back. They take off running.

We were at La Push in no time. I turn as they change and Billy ushered me inside. I sit on the couch and smile. My pain was no longer there. I felt so much better.

But I didn't know how I was going to live up to "the White Wolf"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm helping Miranda write this. I'm SabbyFreakShow. Hope you like it!