Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Cliff diving, camp fires, races and story time

I sigh as I wait for Jake to finish.

"Jake lets go!" I yelled.

Quill and Embry chuckled at how I bossed my boyfriend around.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" He yelled walking out.

I chuckle and run outside. We race to the cliffs and I glare at Embry since he won.

We run up to the top of the cliff and I smile as I realized how high it was.

"I wanna go first!" I said bouncing up and down. Whoa! Where did this Hyperness come from!

The boys chuckle and I pull my shirt and jeans off leaving me in matching panties and bra.

They all stared at me.

"What?" I asked looking down at myself.

They didn't say anything.

I shrug and take ten steps back. I run and dive into the water.

I didn't realize how deep I went until I came up after two minutes. I take a deep breath and smile.

"Come on Lee!" I yelled. I could feel her aura here with us now.

I see a girl with dark hair dive into the water and splash in next to me.

I giggle as she comes up and I splash her. Soon the boys dived in.

I race to the cliff and climb to the top. We dive and swim for another hour before we got our stuff.

I look at Leah and smile.

"Go!" I yelled and we took off running.

"Cheaters!" Jake yelled.

"Never said we couldn't!" I yelled over my shoulder.

I probably shouldn't have said that.

The next thing I know I see three wolves next to us. I smile and jump on Jakes back.

"Cheater." I said out loud.

"Never said we couldn't." He mocked sending it to me in my head. I giggle and jump off when we get to the house.

I run inside and change into black running sweats and a baggy hoodie.

I peak outside and see the boys just morfing back.

"Hurry up!" I yelled and Jake glared at me.

He puts his jeans on and walks over. I stared at his delicious chest. Ohmygod! I was dating him? Aren't I a lucky witch?

I grab my wolf blanket and we run to the bondfire. I lay it out and sit down.

Little kids were running around.

Grandmothers were either talking to each other or brushing their granddaughters hair.

Grandfathers would pull their grandsons over to scold them.

I smile. I felt at home and peaceful here.

The elders sat on the chairs and cleared their throats. Sam sat next to them.

"It's time to tell you the story of The White Wolf." He said and little kids sit down on their blankets.

"Over four hundred years ago there was a woman named Rozene. And she was The White Wolf..."
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhanger!