Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

My old life

I hummed a soft tune as I walked towards my village on the other side of the tall evergreen hills. Father had given me a task to go gather food as discreetly as I could because some immortals could walk in the sun now. The year is 2030 and the world has gone to hell . After a few years all hell broke loose, the entire underworld got restless and decided it was time to rule in the sun.

The human race had no idea of what to do so we slowly perished and only the strong lasted and even then the immortals are getting stronger as time goes on so soon there will no longer be humans. I am one of the few survivors; I live in a small village of about 300 give or take. My father is the village’s chief so I was well educated and was trained to take down ant immortal if I had to.

We stay out in the day and before we go to sleep we spray an anti-repellent to keep our scent hidden. I know what happens if you get caught, sometimes they drain you on the spot and make it quick and painless, sometimes they play wish you till you are actually begging to die, and the worst in my opinion is to captured and sold as a slave at immortal actions. I know all of this because I’ve seen it all happen and all of the experiences where with people who where close to my heart, and let me tell you it still hurts a lot.

As a reached the village the little kids came rushing to me screaming my name.
“Miss Rain what did you bring, what did you bring!” exclaimed my little half sister Jaycee.

You see when I was about 6 my mother took me out of the village to see our surroundings, she thought if would be good to show me the woods so I could never get lost in it. While we where in there some lycans ambushed us and we ran, my mom was to busy trying to get me safe that she tripe over a rock and then they pounced. They ripped her to shreds right in front of me but before they where done having there fun I bolted to the village, I didn't’t talk for a whole year.

“I brought back food can you guys be so nice as to take it and go give it to the chief” I asked I knew they would but I was in a good mood cause I got some good stuff. I helped the kids carry the more heavy stuff to the kitchen.

When I was done it was just time for us to spray and then we would go down to the tunnel and eat then sleep. As I made my way to my house on the outskirts of the village I heard screaming. I whirled around to see the villagers running around and immortals attacking. This is the day I will never forget. I grabbed my bow, cocked an arrow and shot, hitting a werewolf in the neck. He crashed down with a big thump and I cocked another arrow and ran to help my people, everywhere I looked there where my people running only to be caught and shredded.

“Rain Help me please Rain Help” yelled Jaycee as a large black drooling wolf’s circled her and the other kids with her. I ran as fast as I could and got my double swards out ready to protect them. I guess I was too slow because as I ran the wolf’s launched at the children and there screams filed the air like a siren. Rage and sorrow pulsed through my veins and I started to viciously slash at the wolfs. They fell in heaps as I went crazy over the loss of the kids and my half sister even though she was my half sister I still thought of her as my own little sister.

I felt ropes fall on me to try to restrict me but I only fought harder to get free. I vowed my self that if I was going down I was going to bring as much of these bastards with me as I could. A loud booming voice called out to bind me but not to kill me, I screamed in rage as one of the larger wolfs tackled me down and the others scurried to disengage me as I struggled with three of more immortals on me . Finally they got my under control and bound all my limbs so I could not move an inch without getting rope burn.

“She’s strong that’s for sure, she will pay a good price at a slave trade” said as I was guessing the alpha of the pack. He grabbed my face between his hands to inspect my face and I promptly spit in his face. He laughed as the others gasped and murmurs how disrespectful I was and how I should die and how good my blood smelled and probably tasted.
He back handed me and my head jerked to the side from the force but I showed no pain and the truth was I felt completely numb my whole village was just slaughtered and I did nothing to save them I was useless to help them.

“No one is to touch her do you hear me you do and ill kill you” said the alpha and he lifted my and put me over his shoulder and they headed out to the immortal part of earth if that’s what you want to call it. As he walked I looked around at my not totally trashed home and my fallen kin. I grew up with all of these people and now there where dead, then I saw it. My father’s body was torn and twisted in a grossest way and my step mother was in the same condition a few feet from him there arms outstretched to each other. Buy the part that got to me the most was that my fathers head was missing like it was town off and lost somewhere in the mass of dead bodies. As we left the village reality finally hit me my whole family was dead everyone I knew was dead and I was going to be sold as a slave I started to panic and blacked out from blood loss and stress.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK this is my first story on here i hope you guys liked it feedback would be appreciated =] please and thank you