Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

Not Cool Jinx, Not cool!

“Is that any way to greet you’re brother? I’ve been gone for so long didn’t you miss me?” asked Damien with an adorable pout on his face as he let his arms drop to his sides seeing as Jinx wasn’t going to embrace him anytime soon.

Jinx finally seemed to snap out of her daze because soon she smiled and tackled him to the floor while squealing completely forgetting about me standing there still stunned. “What are you doing here you aren’t supposed to be her till tomorrow! Gahhh I missed you big brother!” Jinx beamed.

Well this is awkward. Maybe is I slowly back away they wont notice I left? The moment I thought that Damien’s gaze shifted over to me and he winked. My skin started to crawl and I suppressed a shiver and I decided to just stay there. I blinked and they were both standing up again and Damien was looking at me as he talked to jinx. Jinx looked upset as she explained something to him and he snapped out of his daze and disappeared after she had finished talking.

She came over to me and said, “Shittt that was a close one! I thought he was going to drink from you! Come on we have to hide you again we don’t want that to happen again do we?”
I looked at her with a blank look and said, “He’s seen me already what’s the point of hiding me now he’s already scented me if he wants to find me he will.”

She looked at me and nodded with a grim face before saying, “true but that is only out of the castle we have special walls in there that hide scents but only in certain rooms mine not included which is why I had you go and hide.”
I couldn’t help but think where are we going now then?
“The room I’m going to put you in is the one your going to stay in originally but since I thought Damien wasn’t going to be here so soon so I was going to keep you in my room, you wont be able to leave the room because if you do then Damien will find you and believe me he will cause I saw the way he was looking at you.”

I gulped and felt a sudden thrill go through me. I couldn’t decide if it was a good one or a bad one.
“Where exactly is he? You said he was looking at me doesn’t that mean he wanted to be here with us?” I asked nervously I don’t know if I was too keen on him just popping up on us again.

“I told him my parents would want to see him since he was home early so he left to go talk to him which gives us time to get you settled in you new room.”

We walked a while and I noticed we passed her level and kept walking I wonder what floor we we’re going to? I asked Jinx earlier how many floors the castle had and she replied six, not including the basement and the attic. All and all this place is huge.

I had lost track of what floor we we’re on so I asked, “Since your room is off limits where am I going to stay?”

“You’re going to say in the room you were meant to be in.”

Shitt. That means she’s putting me on the floor with Damien, my room would be right next to his on his floor which so happened to be the 6Th floor. Not cool Jinx not cool!
I stared at her like she was crazy but didn’t say anything. She was my only friend here and I didn’t know how long I would be here for so I needed her.

We reached the top of the stairs and she turned left, into a small hallway which opened up into a large loft with a huge window covering the whole window showing off the beautiful landscape with a comfortable looking window seat. She kept on walking making me stumble as I tried to stop and see the scenery.

She looked back at me smiled and said, “Damien always loved to look out at the land, he doesn’t get to do that anymore cause he’s always busy but maybe this can become you’re favorite room. Plus the fact that he got his own place and doesn’t live here much doesn’t help.”

I looked at her confused and asked, “He doesn’t live here? Why is he here then?”

“He’s here because of the party for tomorrow and because his house is in the city.” She continued down the hallway past the loft into a corridor with only 4 doors. She took a sharp left to the door closest to us. Upon entering I saw that it was just a normal room. The floor was the same wooden floor as the hallway and the walls were white. There was a bed pushed up against the wall with a little bench at the end of it there was a big window that lead out to a small balcony and there was a door opposite to the bed. The closet was open and had no clothes in it.
“The door to your right is a conjoined bathroom to Damien’s room but it locks from the inside of here so if he does try to find you and if he decided he wants to look in here the door will be locked. You’re room locks from the outside so when I leave I’ll be locking it. Under no circumstances are you to open the door for him.” She said the last sentence with a stern face and made me promise I wouldn’t open it up for him. Not like I would want to who knows what could happen being alone with him in a place I didn’t know.

“I’ll be back later to bring you dinner ok I will be back around 8ish and I will knock four times to let you know its me.” With that she smiled at me and left me to fend for myself.

It was about seven right now and I was currently curled up against the window watching the sun set. I hadn’t watched the sun set in years and forgot how beautiful it was. As the last rays of sun went behind the horizon I heard four knocks on the door. I looked at he clock on the dresser that was next to the bed and noticed it was almost eight so I went to open the door expecting to see Jinx.
Boy was I wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O you guy's probably hate me huh? I AM SOOO SORRYY!!!
I really don't have a good excuse besides I had really bad writers block and I finally got my lazy ass to write this chapter and I am sorry for that. This is kinda a filler but the next chapter (which I have already started so expect an update soon) is going to be good I promise(:
leave me a comment telling me what you think ya?(:
thanks for reading and for the people who have subscribed to me thank you for sticking with me and my bad updating.
lots of love-Lights.