Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

Volts of electricity through me

His touch was sending volts of electricity through me.

His eyes were such an enchanting color of green I felt myself getting lost in them as he bend his face closer to mine to stare into my eyes. His hands were on my shoulders pinning them in place with his body keeping mine in place. Contrast to popular belief he was actually very warm and my body was absorbing his body heat like a blanket. His nose brushed mine and I felt a shiver threaten to travel down my spine but I kept the urge at bay trying not to let him see how he was affecting me.

Suddenly he rested his face in the crook of my neck and groaned lowly. I froze afraid to do anything else. My breathing had become shallow and I didn't’t know what to do, what was he even doing?

“You smell…so…good” he groaned out tightening his grip on my shoulders as I froze even more and tried to breath.

Shit.
He’s hungry.
He’s a vampire.
I’m human, you do the math.

His nose trailed up my neck as his lips dragged on my neck leaving a trail of fire. Why was he acting like this? Heck, why was I acting like this? I felt like all my wires were fizzling out and I was succumbing to him, maybe he did something to me.

Suddenly he was off of me and I was on the floor. He was pressed against the opposite wall breathing rapidly his arms gripping the door frame so tightly I could hear the wood creaking under the pressure of his hands. His eyes wild and wide darted all over me then he was gone.

Poof.
Gone.
Just like that.

I sat on the floor staring at the door frame in a daze trying to comprehend what had just happened. He left without hurting me? This makes no sense.

A few minutes after Damien left Jinx ran into the room and scanned it till she saw me and let out an obvious breath she was holding in before walking towards me slowly.

I was still in the same position my legs at an awkward angle and my hands on my legs limp. I blinked up at her but said nothing, Jeez I was acting like I was dead. With that thought I snapped out of it and slowly stood up.

“Well looks like the jig is up Damien knows and let me be the first to say he is very pleased.” Jinx told me giving me a sympathetic look.

“How did he know where I was?”

“I don’t know honestly he was looking all over the house for you and when I caught him he said he lost something of his and needed to fine it so I’m assuming he was looking for you.”

My eyebrows furred and I looked at her questioningly, “why are you so nice to me Jinx for all you know I won’t be here for even a week?”

“I’m nice to you because your different, you’re the type of girl who makes things change, you probably think I’m crazy but I know for the face of how you acted with Damien and Chris so far you can change them for the good and I’m going to do all that I can to protect you, you might not like immortals but you have a friend in me.”

I looked at her and knew immediately that she would become my strong hold in this crazy mess I now called my life.

“And with that said I came here to get you for dinner so let’s go Jauq made you some stew and even though I can’t have it I know it must taste bomb.” She grinned as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me down to the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen all the noise that had been going on stopped and everyone turned to look at Jinx and I.

“Go about your business, there is nothing you need to see here.” Snipped Jinx as she walked towards Jauq and took the bowl and spoon he held out to her.

“Here eat this.”
No need to tell me twice I loved Jauq’s food already and I had only had it once. As I ate everyone stared and I gave them an evil glare every time I caught someone looking. I mean I may be the only human here but whoop de fucking doo.

Finally I had had enough and said in the rudest tone I could muster with food I'm my mouth, “What the Fuck are all you assholes looking at? I’m eating didn't’t your parents ever teach you not to stare? It’s fucking rude.”

After that everyone avoided looking at me and Jinx stifled a laugh and so did Jauq. Just as I had finished eating the back door opened letting a breeze through making me shiver.

Low and behold guess who came into the room.
Guess.
I dare you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!! cause you guys were awesome and commented bunches I updated super fast(:
I really enjoyed writing this one, you got a glimpse of how Rain and Damien will react with each other
Comment and tell me what you thought?(: