Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

My Slave

His skin had a glow to it and his eyes shined as they met mine his hair was windblown and his shirt was slightly rumpled but he still looked as handsome and I had first seen him.
Fuck what did I just think? Maybe Jauq put something in the stew; I looked down at the stew accusingly and didn’t notice Damien was not behind me.

“You, slave what is your name?’

I looked up and glared at him before stating, “If you address me as slave I won’t respond, my name is Rain.”

“I’ll call you whatever I want you’re my slave, although Rain does suit you so maybe if you’re good I’ll call you by your name.” he said tauntingly a smirk tugging on his lips.

“I’m not your slave till tomorrow when I get presented to you until then I’m under Jinx’s charge.” A taunting smirk was on my face as I gazed up at him.

A frown graces his face as he looked at jinx and she nodded as if to confirm what I had just said.

“Jinx I’m going to take your charge with me to my room if you have anything to say you can talk to Chris about it.” I was whisked up thrown over his shoulder without further a due.
“What are you doing put me down I just ate I’m going to barf!”

“If you barf on me you are going to have to clean it up so I suggest you hold it on and resist the urge.”

This sucks, I take back everything I though earlier he’s a jerk. Once we were on the stairs I feel like he walked up them at a normal pace just to torture me. His shoulder dug into my stomach and I had to resist the urge to barf the whole way to his flat. Without noticing it I had grabbed the back of his shirt and made a tight fist with the effort to keep from barfing, my eyes clenched closed tightly. When we finally got to what I think was his room and he finally let me down I ripped his shirt. My grip was so tight that when he flipped me over I tugged his shirt with me and ripped the back to shreds.

My back met a bed and I opened up my eyes to see the remains of his shirt fall off. Blood rushed to my head in an attempt to circulate and I felt dizzy as I gazed at him falling back and shutting my eyes. I let out a low groan and tried to make the dizziness go away. A few seconds later I opened my eyes to see him gazing at the floor with a frown on his face. He bent down and picked up the remains of his shirt and scowled at me. I then noticed he was shirt less.

Fuck here comes the dizziness again.

I groaned lowly and he met eyes with me smirking.

“I’ll be back I’m going to take a shower thanks for helping me get started.”

Ohh believe me the pleasure was mine. I frowned at my thoughts and shook my head falling back down on his bed. In the back of my mind I heard the shower start and I knew he was getting in right now.
I sat up and looked at his room, typical for a pampered prince. Everything was black. Different shades of black but none the less all black. His room was three times the size of my room making it more of a fancy suite then any room I had ever seen, it was bigger than Jinx room by far too. I turned my head to the right and noticed he had a window covered but I could see the light seeping through the cracks of the drapes.

I slid off the bed which was huge by the way and walked over to his balcony window. The drapes were down so I tugged one side away and tied a knot on it to see outside, the sun was setting making the sky burn a deep orange with pinks and purples fading in behind. I gazed at the sunset with admiration, I had never seen the sun look this beautiful in years always having to be underground a full hour before the sun set. I hadn’t noticed that the water had stopped and that Damien had come out.

I only became aware of him when I felt drips of water hit my shoulder. I turned up to look at him startled and he was looking at the sunset with a calm face on. I made a move to go to the side so I wasn’t between him and the door but when I went to move he pinned me in place with his arms. I turned around so that my front faced him and vice versa.

He towered over me making me look up at him. I must have had a confused face because he smirked and lowered his face to mine. I could smell him, that’s how close he was to me and I must say I wasn’t complaining he smelled great. His hair hung in his face and I wanted to brush it out of his face, without thinking about it my hand reached up on its own accord and went to brush a strand. His hand was faster and grabbed mine in his. My eyes shot up to his and his met mine in an intense stare. My lips parted as his got closer mine. I shrunk back and he made a chomping sound with his teeth at me and smiled a full smile before moving away from me and walking into what I thought was his closet.
What the hell just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so you guys probably hate me,,,I hate myself too. I had terrible writers block for the longest time and I finally got my butt to write it out. I hope you guys like it, ahah I think its sexy(:
anyways comment and tell me what you think?
ohh and another thing I changed Damien's character he will now be portrayed by Miles McMillan because this guy is wayyy to cute(:
but yeah ahah let me know what you think!
I love all of you who commented and who are still reading this you guys rock<3