Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

Dancing

The cool night air caressed my bare shoulders and blanketed me in a calm and serene state as I stared out at the lit garden. After Damien pulled his little stunt I was allowed to go back to my room and sleep and this morning I was woken up at 8 and had to eat and spend time with Jinx while Mr. Pampered prince attended to matters that I really don’t care about.
I spent most of the day with Jinx and then at around four I was whisked away by the evil bird women to be prepared for the party. I was prepared and had my hair and makeup done. My make up was simple; mascara, top and bottom eyeliner, and white eye shadow to match my dress which was simple but more extravagant than anything I have ever worn. The dress was a spaghetti strap with lace covering the whole dress in floral patterns and a ribbon wrapped around the waist. My shoes were tan high heels and they did my nails in what was called French tip and placed a ring on my middle finger as well as a cuff that resembled a feather which let guest know that I was not to be touched. They also had a witch come and put a spell on me to where if I thought of running away or thought of hurting someone I would experience a horrible pain in the back of my head.

The headache I had right would be enough to drive a normal person insane. That’s why I took shelter outside away from snoopy vampires and their salves alike. I can’t tell you how many vampire males had come up to me and asked me questions that would make a nun faint. Needless to say the headache was from all of the questions not from wanting to run away.

The garden was huge and twinkled with small lights making it look like fairies were dancing on the flowers creating a calming sensation to wash over me and make my headache dull. I was the only one out here since all the civilized vampires were inside enjoying their pompous civilized conversations with all the other aristocrat vampires. I walked to the railing and leaned against it taking in this rare moment of solace before I heard the balcony doors open.

My ears were graced with the sounds of heels clicking on the cobblestone coming towards me in a fast pace and I could feel another headache coming on.

“Rain what are you doing out here you’re going to get sick!”

I opened my eyes and cocked my head to the side to look at Jinx seeing here give me a reprimanding stare her hands held delicately on her hips. Her dress was a flowed in the wind slightly at her ankles and I couldn’t help but admire it. It was a floor length one shoulder gown that was tight on the top and flowed out just under her hips with a see through black material over the silk under dress. It was simple yet elegant and it suited her well, her hair was up in a simple up do and her makeup was done to a T.

“I had to get away from all of the other vampires, too many questions I would rather not answer if you catch my drift.” I raised my eyebrows to emphasize my point and turned around to face her.

Her face changed into a understanding one and she sighed before saying, “You have to come inside now we’re going to be presenting you to him soon.”

Nodding my head I followed her into the much warmer ballroom frowning when I felt the dull throb of an oncoming headache. Couples were socializing and dancing, the majority of them looking at Jinx and I in interest when we walked by and I made sure to keep my head held high when they scrutinized me. Just as the song changed to a more upbeat song I felt cold fingers curl around my wrist and tug me back and into someone’s chest moving me towards the dance floor. I froze and tried to turn my head to see who had a hold on me but whoever it was wasn’t budging keeping me tightly pressed up against them leading me on towards the middle of the dance floor and couples floated past us paying us no mind.

Once we reached the center of the dance floor and my partner twirled me around and I was finally able to see who had captured me.

He was dressed in all black but he still stud out from all of the other males in the room seeming to outshine them. His hair was straight instead of curly and was behind his ears, pieces falling into his face. His eyes glowed as he took me in and a smirk graced his face as he saw my facial expression, locking his eyes on mine he stepped up to me and started to lead me across the dance floor.

Too shocked to react I let him lead me around the dance floor as I gaped up at him. Without realizing it we had become the only couple dancing on the floor as every eye in the room was trained on our every move. He twirled me around and tugged me back into him with such grace and flawlessness that I felt my heart rate pick up even more then it was racing. His gaze caught mine and I found myself not being able to look away, the tempo of the song picked up and so did our dancing as I snapped out of my stupor and danced along with him now. Feeling confident I let my hand trail against his back when he twirled me around him and I could hear him growl lightly before tugging me back against him. I looked up at him from under my lashed and realized how he was looking at me and I smirked in victory before he suddenly dipped me low making me gasp and clutch to his neck tightly. The song ended and for a moment all was silent before every one applauded and he gently let me up.

“Well that was quite a show big brother but I’m going to have to steal her away from you for a short while besides I think mother and father want to see you.” Jinx smirked at me as if she knew something I didn’t know and I frowned. I felt a tug on my hand and I glanced up at Damien as he spoke, “Thank you for the dance, I’ll see you soon.” His eyes stayed locked on mine as he lifted my hand to his mouth and placed a chaste kiss on it before Jinx let out an annoyed groan and tugged me back sending her brother an annoyed glance before leading me away. I glanced back at him to see him still watching me, a couple walked past my field of vision and when they passed he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoooohooo I finally updated! I made this one long to make up for the lack of updates and hopefully you guys don't hate me too much....
Anyways I really like this chapter!(:
Leave me a comment and tell me how you feel about it please!
-lights