Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

Sold

I woke up to yelling and the sounds of water dripping. I opened my eyes to see I was in a small cage with my feet and hands bound. I was still in my clothes from the other day and I was lying on a cold dirt floor and the bottom of the small cage. I groaned as I heard footsteps’ heading my way and my cage was picked up.

I sat up hitting my head on the top of the cage and groaned and lowered my head. I looked to try and see who the person was but it was to dark to see even if my eyes where adjusted to the lighting. As the person walked farther I heard a voice calling out bids then it hit me I was going to be sold off. I panicked and started to thrash around hoping her would drop me. I heard the person chuckle and kept walking till we reached what I was guessing the door to go to the stage. As he opened the door I shut my eyes not wanting to be blinded.

I heard the voice more pronounced now that I was in the room and I heard murmurs as the announcer said stuff about me “Now we have a human that is very feisty she has a fit body and is a fair beauty, she is a virgin and has a rare blood type” said the announcer as he looked at me in the small cage. By now I had opened my eyes to see a large room filled with all types of immortals. The bidding started and I thrashed around hoping to escape and make it out alive even though I knew it was impossible, even if I did get out I probably get killed. I heard people yelling out large sums of money for me but I didn't’t care I was going to make my new owner’s life a living hell, literally.

I then heard a tall man yell “ill pay 10 million for her in cash”. I looked up startled sure the other betters where in the millions already but 10 million was a lot of money and the only type of immortals that had that type of money had to be ether really rich or royalty.
I narrowed my eyes as the announcer asked for any more bets and when no one else said anything I was taken off stage and brought into a small room. I was released and then shoved into another room where a lady was waiting for me.

“So you’re the lucky girl who was bought by the vampire kings assistant” said the lady to me as she retied my hands in a red rope and ripped off my clothes and gave my new clean clothes to change into.

I glared and replied “I guess” then changed into a bright red spaghetti strap that ended at my belly button and a mini skirt that barley covered my ass, so I pulled it down low exposing my v-line and abs. I was very uncomfortable in the clothes and felt like a slut and that was not something I was that’s for sure. She gave me some shiny high heals and I put them on making my legs look killer. Then she put a collar on me making sure it was tight then put a leash into the collar. I growled at her as she dragged me out of the room and into anther one. I lashed out and kicked her in the knee then keep kicking and pulling at the leash hoping she would let go. The lady started to yell at security to come and get me cause I was to much of a hassle and no later had she started to yell I felt two strong arms head lock me and I thrashed around trying to get free.

“Let me go you freaking steroid pumped monkey” I yelled as he dragged me to the room we where previously heading to.

“Dude what the fucks with all the different rooms its like I'm in a fucking maze” I thought as he dropped me on the flood like a sack of potatoes I made a run for it only to be tugged back and fell again onto the floor. I then remembered what I was wearing so I short up and pulled everything down. I looked at the man who bought me he looked to be about my age and was tall like a freaking tree tall ha-ha or maybe I was just short… no he’s freakishly tall.

He looked my up and down then nodded like he approved, he was tall and had long strait red hair that contrasted against his pail skin, his eyes where a bright hazel he had slightly noticeable cheekbones and his eyebrow was pierced. He was dressed in a very nice suit and I knew I was probably sold to some royal family. I scoffed at him then glared when he looked up at me.

“Take a picture it lasts longer” I hissed then tugged at the leash, sadly they would not let go.

“You slave should be grateful I bought you then some creep, and I would have more respect to me I could kill any second I want to” said the guy with a smooth voice.

“Well go ahead then kill me that would just be a waste of money and I will not respect something that dose not show me respect” I growled and took a daring step at him only to be held back by the steroid pumped monkey.

He looked amused that I had just said that and replied “ Damien will be pleased with you since you have a spirit of fire and a tongue to match, he will have fun breaking you.”

“I don’t know who the fuck Damien is but will not be broken even if you beat me kill me or do any other form of pain, you have no idea how hard my life has been and I'm not going to let some spoiled vampire try to control me” I hissed at him with a triumphant smirk on my face.

His face darkened and he slapped me hard right across my cheek bone, I turned my face back to face him to see him smirking at me and I lunged at him ready to kill him but hands restrained me from even touching him.

“Nice try, I defiantly can’t wait till Damien breaks you” he said in a smooth voice excitement laced his voice and I glared at him.

“Come now we must be getting back to the castle so I can give you to Damien as his birthday present” he said and signaled to the men to bind me so I could not move then he carried me to a very long limo waiting outside of the slave house. I was thrown in and then the prick followed behind getting in gracefully, dam vampires.

My mouth was covered by tape so he reached over and ripped it off. I let out a small hiss the kicked him. He pushed me over so I fell, my shirt rid higher and my skirt barley covering my private place.

I sighed and asked him as nicely as I could “ can you please untie me so I can fix my shirt and skirt I promise I wont try anything unless you do anything to me” I flinched as he looked at me directly in the eyes looking for a lie. He found none so he ripped them off without any effort but in the process he bruised my wrists and ankles.

I let out a sigh of relief and once I was proper again I rubbed my wrists to try to get them to feel better.

“What’s your name” he asked as he watched me intently.

“My mom told me never to talk to strangers” I said teasingly to him a slight smirk on my face.

He chuckled and said “My names Chris, there now where not strangers.”

“I guess not” I said “my names rain and yes I do like the rain.”

“Nice name” he said and moved a little closer to me.

“Thanks, so why are you being so friendly to me all of a sudden” I asked as I eyed him scooting closer to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it one reader ha ha oh well comment and let me know what you thing please =]