Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

Chris, tears ,and my story

“I was only acting like that cause I have a reputation to withhold I am the vampire princes best friend slash adviser so I have to be rude mean and emotionless I'm really not that bad once you get to know me” he said softly looking at my wrist with a sad expression on his face.

He reached for my wrist but I winced and withdrew my hand out of his reach and glared for all I knew all he just said was a lie I would like to know him for a while observe him before I could trust him. Words where hallow to me I had to have proof for me to believe anything people said.

“Look I'm sorry you had to go through that but I wont hurt you” he said and ran a hand over his smooth perfect face. “Why don’t you tell me a little bit about you we have a long drive and we still have to take a plane till we get to the castle” he said and slouched into the soft leather seat.

I looked at him apprehensive but the sighed and decided that it would be best if I got along with him it would be nice to go there with at least one person I knew.

“What do you want to know” I said in my usual soft voice. My mom once told me that I could blend in with vampires if I didn't’t have the normal human qualities, I had the pale complexion, the dark hair, the different but wild eyes, the grace they all possessed, and the musical voice the only thing I was missing was the height.

He smiled and replied “tell me how you lived before you where captured I always found it interesting how humans live before there captured” he said sitting up excitement laced his voice as he looked at me expectantly.

I was a little hesitant but told him any ways “um I lived in a small village I grew up there my father was the chief” I choked up on the words father but kept on going “my job was to be a hunter and gather and to mind my little half sister, we lived in a small compound the looked like a ruined town under the houses where our real houses” I paused and looked up at him to see him watching me intently he nodded his head to let me know he was still listening.

“What about your family where they captured during the raid also” he asked me when I stopped.

My breath quickened but I told him any ways knowing that I would feel better once I told someone what happened. “My mother died when I was younger I watched as she died a werewolf attacked us when she was showing me around the woods around out village, I didn't’t speak for a whole year during that year my father saw I different woman and by the time I was talking again I had a new mother” I paused then continued “ a year later I had a new half sister, I felt like she shouldn't’t have been born and my new mom and sister where taking over the space in my fathers heart but when I stopped talking again when my half sister was born my father reassured me that wasn't’t the case as she grew up I started to get attached to her and thought of her as my real sister not my step half but my step mom and I never really got along she said I looked to much like my mother and for that she hated me ” I had tears in my eyes and took a few deep breathes to try and calm my self down.

“The day of the raid I had gotten into a fight with my step mom because she wanted me to marry one of the guys in the village I was not interested in any of them but she kept nagging my to at least get to know him but I yelled at her you stop trying to be my real mother because she wasn't’t then I left her to go hunt I knew I hurt her but she had made me so mad” I sighed and whipped away my tears, my story coming to an end. “When I came back my little sister greeted my and I let her and her friends take my kill to the village chef for dinner but then it happened I fought to keep her alive but the where wolfs got her and slaughtered my whole village I tried so hard but I guess it wasn't’t hard enough when they got me tied down and where taking me away I saw both my step moms and my fathers destroyed bodies” I finished in a soft whisper tears streaming down my face like a waterfall.

I looked over at Chris he had been silent the whole time I was saying my story being polite, he was looking at me with a look of pity and pain then he did something totally unexpected to me he hugged me I tensed before wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug I sobbed onto his shoulder as he soothed me I don’t know how long we stayed like this him running his hands through my hair in a soothing manner with me sobbing on his shoulder but soon enough I got exhausted and cried my self to sleep.