Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

It happened to be a desk lamp

Chris stood at the door looking sheepish and opened his mouth to speak then shut it when he saw my facial expression. I glared at him and grabbed the nearest object to me and hurled it at his head, the object just so happened to be a desk lamp. It narrowly missed his head and he yelled in protest as I keep firing objects at his head.

Finally, getting fed up with things getting thrown at him he made a quick decision and charged at me. I squealed and dodged him as he chased me around the room.

I'm not sure if it was the racket of things breaking or my screams but sometime during all the chaos Jinx came into the room and stood watching with a shocked expression.

“Chris what the hell are you doing?” Jinx screamed looking flustered.

Chris looked up shocked upon hearing Jinx’s voice and stuttered out “I was ...she attack... it’s not what it looks like!”

I was looking upon this exchange with interest and amusement considering that Jinx was taking my side and not Chris’s.

“I'm actually sure that this is what it looks like, it looks like your destroying my room and terrorizing poor Rain” she snapped at him annoyed.

“Apologize right now or I will throw you out that window” she said pointing to a big bay window with an absolutely serious appearance to her features.

“Ah shit Jinx I didn't’t even do anything I was coming here to apologize to her and she flipped a bitch and started to throw stuff at me” he grumbled at her while sulking.

“Didn't’t do anything my ass! You fucking slapped me earlier after you told me you were different! Were the rides in the limo and the plane a lie?” I yelled at him my temper flaring. I had started to trust him and this is how he reacts by betraying me and making me look stupid in front of the castle guards? I don’t think so, it will take a long ass time before I even want to have a civilized conversation with him let alone look at his stupid face.

“You what,” screamed jinx and I knew Chris was in for a major butt kicking.

“Jinx just let me apologize before you kick my ass” pleaded Chris as he made his way over to me. I made sure there was a wide birth between us because I no longer trusted him.

He scowled at me but then proceeded to talk “I'm sorry I hit you, I know you have been through a tough couple of days but you need to understand I am the vampire prince’s best friend and adviser. I am high up in the vampire hierarchy and it would look bad if I was getting along with a human let alone the vampire princes new pet-” at that I flinched but kept my glare on him steady “- I know you don’t want to be here but you have to deal with it. You can’t always get the things you want in life.”

He sighed and I took that as a sign that he was done so I walked around the bed and walked up to him.

Then I slapped him. Hard on the face.

“You deserved that, and I still don’t like you but like you said, you can’t always get the things you want in life so I promise you that I will make your undead life as unbearable as I can as long as I breathe” I vowed to him then proceeded out the door.

I'm sure I can find my way around for a long enough at least till they get worried about me and send out the guards after me. Then the real fun will start I thought grinning evilly.

If only I knew that I would be keeping that promise longer then I thought or wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so here is the next chapter hope you like it its kinda a filler but oh well
comment me on how you like/hate it :D comments make me happy
and maybe can some one make me a banner? PLEASE please PLEASE with cookies on top? i would love you long time :D
And I'm sorry i fail at spelling I'm working on it...