"Room Raiders" with Green Day.

QUATTRO

Billie Joe's room! So mine's last. Oh god...

Ashled turned the lights on.

<<Oh. My. God.>> she said. <<What the heck?>>

Billie Joe groaned, I smirked.

<<Guys, this is your fault. Tre, if she finds your porn magazines, I'm gonna kill you.>> he growled.

<<Don't worry, Billie,>> Tre said, <<I left them in Mike's room.>>

<<WHAT?>> I yelled, stading up suddenly. <<OUCH!>> I sat back down, holding my head with my hands. I had bumped my head into the low ceiling. Billie Joe and Tre burst out laughing. Tre even fell to the floor. Meanwhile, Ashley was still walking around the room.

<<Why is it so messy in here?>> she asked. <<Nevermind, let's look in the wardrobe.>>

<<God, there's my dress there!>> Billie said, <<Hope they took it out.>>

As soon as he said that, Ashley had already spotted it.

<<Are you guys obsessed with dresses?>> She started looking around for other clothes. <<Red tie. Red tie. Red tie. Oh, look! Another red tie.>>

I smiled.

<<You're lucky red it's one of my favourite colors.>> she closed the wardrobe. <<Let's look in the drawers.>>

She opened the first one. Her eyes lit up. <<Gosh, that's a lot of CDs. Let's see... Queen, Ramones, Clash... not even one from Green Day. Not goo.>> she shook her head, smiling at the camera.

We smiled as well, <<If only she knew.>> Billie said.

She opened the second drawer, and took out a book. <<The Catcher in the Rye.>> She smiled, <<Good choice. I like it! And it's pretty worn out, so I guess you read a lot.>> She gave us thumbs up.

<<Where did you leave Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince?>> I asked him.

<<You read Harry Potter?>> I heard Ashley asking.

<<Oh, there it is.>> I said. Billie smiled.

<<Oh my God, I love it!>> Tre and I turned to look at Billie who was trying not to laugh at our faces.

Ashley put away Billie Joe's books and turned around. She spotted a guitar in the corner.

<<Oh, a guitar! That's so cool!>> she said, picking it up. She sat on the bed and took out a guitar pick from her pocket. She put the pocket in front of the camera. <<I never go out without it.>>

She started strumming our song, "Time of your life". Billie Joe growled <<Get those hands away from my Blue.>>

<<Well, Billie,>> I said, <<you're lucky she hasn't recognized it's your guitar.>>

<<I guess you're right.>> he breathed when Ashley put down his beloved Blue.

<<Well, I think I've seen enough. Let's get to the last room.>> she winked, and walked out.

Billie Joe and Tre turned to look at me, and I looked back at them. I was getting anxious.

Here we go, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
A huge THANK YOU goes to those who never gave up on this story. Please, comment?

x