High School Never Ends

Follow you to the end

"It was weird dude!" exclaimed Frank, waving his arms about. "It was like...like he was possesed or something. It was so awesome!"

"Are you for real?" Mags asked, leaning forward in her chair. "'Cos if you aren't, I'll..."

"No, no, really!" Frank insisted quickly. I quietly laughed to myself. Mags was one scary girl.

"Oh, come off of it Frank, that never happened," Gerard scoffed, unbelievingly.

"Yeah? Well I have three witnesses, don't I guys?"

Mikey, Ray and Bob looked at Frank then nodded.

"Yeah, Gerard, it was weird. He ran out of the room like there was something after him."

The other kids in the class shifted uncomfortably. Mags smiled slowly to herself and stood up.

"I think we should go investigate," she announced to the class. Murmurs erupted around her, but she held up a hand and grinned.

"Or are you all too chicken to handle it?"

People slowly began standing up and Mags laughed triumphantly. "Pushovers."

"Has anyone got a torch?" I asked. It was pretty dark and I could imagine myself easily getting lost.

"We don't need a torch, I have night vision," Mags joked, opening the classroom door. "Let's go."

We all began filing out into the empty and strangely cold corridor.

"Looks like the heating's gone aswell," Ray muttered, looking around. "Is it just me or is it odd that we're the only one's in the corridor? Surely other people got curious too?"

Various people muttered in agreement and I crossed the hall and peered into the room. There was no-one there.

"Uh, guys," I called. People crowded round, all wanting to look in.

"Hey!" Frank said. "That was our class! Where'd everyone go?"

"Well, we know the teacher did a runner," Mags mumbled. "Who was in your class, Frank?"

"Um, apart from Mikey, Bob and Ray you mean?"

Mags gave him a withering look. "Yes, dumbass."

"Well, Lee, Robert, Yasmeen, Katie, Sophia, David..."

"Where do you think Jamie got to?" I wondered aloud.

"He said he was bunking off didn't he," Gerard said, peering through the window again. "Why is it so cold?"

"I said the heatings probably gone. The whole power supply must have bust."

"But don't they have emergency generators or something?" I asked.

"They'll be in the basement," Mags said, nodding towards the end of the corridor. "Who's volunteering?"

Everybody stayed silent. I for one had no intention of going into the basement on my own.

"I'll go," piped a voice from the back.

"What's your name?" Mags asked the girl who stepped forward.

"Stacy," she whispered. "And I'll go."

Everyone raised an eyebrow, but nobody objected.

"Okay..." Mags said unsurely, but let her go. "Be careful!" she called after her.

We all watched with anticipation as she opened the large door and slipped inside.

"We'll wait until she comes out," I said. And we waited.

And waited.

And waited.

She wasn't coming out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took years updating. Being busy =)
If anybodys still reading, I'd love for you to comment. And the charcter thing still stands XD